Favourite posters

Remove this Banner Ad

I usually bum around in jeans and a t'shirt/singlet, workboots/thongs, or board shorts for walking the dog. I like dressing up now and then though. Speaking of fashion, Bedford wears pink budgie smugglers.

Always bogan footy shorts, about the Capper size

haha I shoulda known, I still wear my Port Melb shorts now and then when I go for a run, very faded with the old VFA logo and TEAC written on em, still fit me too, ya bogan.

haha I shoulda known, I still wear my Port Melb shorts now and then when I go for a run, very faded with the old VFA logo and TEAC written on em, still fit me too, ya bogan.

So your arse has got bigger with age but your nuts have shrunk ?
:p

this thread is nothing more than a wankfest...keep patting eachother on the back you pathetic losers...

<< is just mad he didn't get a mention, despite the fact southswans pretty much listed every swans poster

My favourite poster occurred when Lewis Jetta was given a handball by Adam Goodes straight in front 30m out. This allowed him to continue his fabulous behind streak and then subsequently had it broken against the Hawks. If he had scored a goal then, we would have missed out on one of the moments of the season.

My favourite almost-poster occurred when Mike Pyke blindly swung his leg at the ball from the right forward pocket. Unfortunately for Pyke, the ball was adjudged by the boundary umpire to have crossed the line.

1 Soph, what else can i say, love the rare cuddles at the footy. ( but i wish she would have a swan as and avatar)
2 The Goat, a man with my my own passion and some times anger towards the opening poster.
3 South Swans, his passion for the red and whites is sensational.
4 LittleBez, any fella who can turn up to the hall of fame in that brown suit and think there's nothing wrong is a favorite.
5 Toss up between Stat for warming down while away in the old dart, Bonz for his sudden fear of my goodself and our leader Robbie for allowing me to continue on this board when i have been a pain in the arse.

wonder if this is still the same :p

You're all perfect the way you are :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Gunston in the 2012 grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back