Favourite Rap/RnB Song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so I have decided to change it up a little today and be a bit self indulgent. I don't think this one could survive by choosing an artist so I am opening this up to your favourite Rap or RnB tune.

As a bald, middle aged white guy it is not really what you would expect but this is my favourite music genre by far. Wu Tang, The Game, NWA, Nas, WC, 2Pac, Biggie to name a few.

Surely even those who don't like rap have a favourite tune so put them in here, expecting some major input from Balkan in this one!

Hard for me to choose just one but the below is my all time favourite!

Going Back to Cali by the great Biggie Smalls

It's NSFW. The real track starts at about the 1:15 min mark.

It's not one of his most celebrated tracks but to be honest I've never heard anybody rap any better than Biggie during the first minute of this track. Unbelievable. Just don't be looking for anything deep and meaningful.

I know not many people are into Kanye but I ******* love this song

Black Skinhead is still on my playlist, great track. Kanye the person you can leave but Kanye the artist is good. I like Heartless and Love Lockdown off 808's.

Going Back to Cali by the great Biggie Smalls

It's NSFW. The real track starts at about the 1:15 min mark.

It's not one of his most celebrated tracks but to be honest I've never heard anybody rap any better than Biggie during the first minute of this track. Unbelievable. Just don't be looking for anything deep and meaningful.

I prefer West Coast rap to East coast but Biggie is brilliant. Both he and 2Pac were taken right in their prime. Great choice Gandaal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back