Discussion Favourite Saints memorabilia

My kids have stuff but I'm not very nostalgic about memorabilia, you aren't missing much, it's just clutter. Anyway maybe I'll go nuts when we win a Grand final.

Yeah I know, I'm holding out for that one quality piece with GF written on it.
My old man was mates with the Doc back in the day and I do have a couple of photos of me as a toddler with the Doc and his young fella which I do cherish.
My old man was in them too at one stage but mum cut him out of the photos (with scissors) when they divorced.
Hahah she should thought of my future.

Man that's some nice stuff. I remember them books! So much nostalgia. I had one of them autograph books too with basically the whole 1997 teams signatures from a family day at Lunar Park. Unfortunately I think mine have been lost with time including all my old badges, flags, bandannas. Luckily I got them to sign a footy as well which I still have! Too bad it's a buffalo and not a Sherrin though :(
Yeah mate they are very valuable to me! I'm going to be having a good look through my garage over Christmas, I've misplaced old AFL Records. I purchased a record for every game I attended 1992 through to 2000. Would love to find them!

Sainterman73

Senior List
May 22, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
This would be my favourite piece i own, Our team of the century, signed by all who were still alive in 2001.
15388629_2161977574027791_1629391259_o (1).jpg

This would be my favourite piece i own, Our team of the century, signed by all who were still alive in 2001.
View attachment 317353
Ive got one of those as well:thumbsu:
Its an absolute beauty. But i dont have the signatures on mine.
But i did pick it up dirt cheap. $ 10 from a market in Syd. One of the best bargins ive ever found.

2012 Team signed (club issue) framed jumper
2010 Goddard worn signed framed jumper
My parents members pins going back to the late 50s
Strength Through Loyalty official framed lithograph
Signed Rob Harvey autobiography
142 year limited edition leather book (plus a non leather one so I could actually read it)
2004 and 2005 Draytons Team port with my member number on them
First edition "The Point of it All" signed by Russell Hormesby
Members scarf for every year since 1996
Random miscellania

Ok does anybody know why that is actually happening?? Why cant i post a photo from my phone on here??

You might need to change the size of photos on the phone settings I'd say.

Its not exactly 'true merchandise ' i suppose but its something that means a lot to me cos i idolized the bloke.
I framed the copy of Inside Football that came out after the great man passed away.
Just got a few pins and a membership card with his pic on it around the frame

14820466032311405328566.jpg

Got a bit of a crack in it after my son hit it with a little footy. But i dont think Trev would mind:D

This isnt true memorabilia as such. Just something i cut out of a magazine many yrs ago.
But i liked it so much i laminated it and now it sits on my beloved beer fridge.
It was an ad in a magazine in 1997 for Clothes comany Dangerfield when it seemed like everbody was jumping on our bandwagon.
Featuring a true Saint Mother Teresa:D
1482733383520-361721421.jpg

1482734532790318950465.jpg

If you cant read the writing down the bottom it says " No1 Ticket Holder ; Mother Teresa a Saints supporter? Well what else!.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Assorted Perennial Failures
This isnt true memorabilia as such. Just something i cut out of a magazine many yrs ago.
But i liked it so much i laminated it and now it sits on my beloved beer fridge.
It was an ad in a magazine in 1997 for Clothes comany Dangerfield when it seemed like everbody was jumping on our bandwagon.
Featuring a true Saint Mother Teresa:D
View attachment 322637
View attachment 322645
If you cant read the writing down the bottom it says " No1 Ticket Holder ; Mother Teresa a Saints supporter? Well what else!.
Would love to see a full length snap of the rest of the fridge.
Some of those stickers are bringing back fantastic memories.

Would love to see a full length snap of the rest of the fridge.
Some of those stickers are bringing back fantastic memories.
Im up to my 3rd beer fridge now (showing my age :oops:) so sadly most of the old membership stickers went with the old
fridges to the tip.
This beer fridge is a bit of a mixture of old stuff that could be peeled of the old fridges and also a few new things stuck on.
1482737524458-1660527588.jpg

To be honest i probably take more notice of the stuff inside the fridge:beermug::drunk:

Back