Discussion Favourite Saints memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Figured this'd be an interesting off-season topic and a chance for people to show off the artefacts they've accumulated

I've got more but I'll start with two recent acquisitions I've got pics of already

EJkNAb7.jpg

Legends framed picture picked up from the Moorabbin closing down sale

Ay5ztLY.jpg

Photo of me and Nick and Stickman jumper signed by him. Framer did a nice job, happy to recommend if anyone wants anything done

So whatcha got?

Last edited:
Love the idea of this thread mate! I have a few pieces of memorabilia to share. I included my 'vintage' jumper and whilst it probably isn't technically memorabilia, it was bloody expensive enough to be! Then I have my signed jersey by the whole squad from this season, purchased through the clubs charity program. Lastly, this piece I won through 'TeamCoach' in 2006 through a comp where you say in 100 words or less who you thought the best player of the round was. Considering there was only one of these given out each week for 22 weeks, I doubt there are many other St. Kilda ones out there ;)

15225244_1821393518103300_1404541521_o.jpg 15271334_1821393528103299_272766511_o.jpg 15231633_1821394724769846_714205576_o.jpg

Here's a folder of all of mine;

Contents:

AFL Records, Books & Magazines:
Footy Kids '96 "Carn the SAINTS"
The Bubble - Inside the Saints in 2010
Strength Through Loyalty - Russell Holmesby
THE SAINT - February 2004, 'THE MAKING OF HAYES'
First Qualifying Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final Replay, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Second Qualifying Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
First Preliminary Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Nick Riewoldt's 300th Game (Ticket Included)
THE SAINT - August 1998, "BUCKETS BOUNCES BACK"
THE SAINT - April 1998, "RARIN' TO GO!"
THE SAINT - July 2002, "THOMMO'S SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"
Barry Breen's 300th Game Certificate - July 3rd, 1982
Lockett newspaper cutout - I have a 128 page workbook filled with this kind of thing from 1985 to 2008.
THE SAINT - July 1982, "JEFF'S DOUBLE TON"

Guernseys & Jumpers:
1976 St.Kilda Woolen Members Jumper.
1966 VFL St.Kilda Woolen Replica Guernsey
2012 St.Kilda Members Guernsey
2013 St.Kilda 140 Year Guernsey
1995 St.Kilda Long Sleeve Woolen Guernsey (Nicky Winmar #7 on the back)
Prostar "STEWIE" Stewart Loewe Jumper
1998 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Peter Everitt #10 on the back, Nathan Burke signature on front)
2002 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Players signatures on the front)
2004 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey
2015 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey

Signatures:
Jason Heatley
Jason Cripps
Peter Everitt
Darryl Wakelin
Stewart Loewe
Rod Keogh
Shane Wakelin
Jamie Shanahan
Robert Harvey
Russell Greene
Joel Smith
Nathan Burke
Aussie Jones
Nicky Winmar
Max Hudghton
Brad Campbell
Jason Traianidis
Stan Alves
Rex Hunt
Steven Sziller
David Sierakowski
* Added in Wayne Carey for good measure lol. Also have Aaron Davey , met them both at a pub.

Other Memorabilia:
1976 VFL St.Kilda Pillow
2004 St.Kilda Team Signed & Framed Photo
2007 St.Kilda Team Signed Football
Nathan Burke & Stewart Loewe Prostar Headliners Bobbleheads
2004 Fraser Gehrig Badge
1988 Stewart Loewe Badge
Collection of membership cards, pins, invitation to Seaford last year
St.Kilda Flag

Some seriously nice items posted so far. I'll chuck a few photos of some of my more prized possessions up when time permits.

Also this seems as good a place as any for this, but i've been on the hunt for St Kilda training jumpers (preferably anything prior to 2000, but would be more than keen to hear about anything), so if anyone on here is willing to part with any of theirs please lmk.

Few more items

CPuPeQv.jpg

Jack the hand puppet (signed by Jack Steven)

WABwyw0.jpg

The flag is from the Saints season launch a few years back, you bought a flag and got a prize associated with the number on the bottom. Can't remember what I got but I remember being underwhelmed. The Nick Riewoldt was a gift from WA rellies

XjAooru.jpg

My Jack hat, scored while sitting next to Billings at the mid year Saints dinner couple of years ago. Three down, three to go

Figured this'd be an interesting off-season topic and a chance for people to show off the artefacts they've accumulated

I've got more but I'll start with two recent acquisitions I've got pics of already

EJkNAb7.jpg

Legends framed picture picked up from the Moorabbin closing down sale

Ay5ztLY.jpg

Photo of me and Nick and Stickman jumper signed by him. Framer did a nice job, happy to recommend if anyone wants anything done

So whatcha got?

You are the stickman.

Everytime i take a photo of my memorabilia and try to "upload a file" to this thread it just keeps coming up " the uploaded file is too large??".

So youll just have to take my word for it that ive got cool stuff:D
Use your words, describe your too large cool stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Original 1966 GF Footy Record and original 1966 Annual Report
I've got the original Annual Report for 1966. Had the GF Footy Record but somehow lost it somewhere. Possibly when I got divorced years ago and things got lost. Sadder about that Footy record than anything else.....

Ok so I had a look around on the weekend as stuffs all in boxes packed away or at the back of the wardrobe
OK, 95 tracksuit jacket signed by plugger and Nicky, 97 tracksuit jacket signed by Bourke, buckets, harves and Nicky
Roo signed footy, roo signed 300 cap ( thanks saintbrat, I have NOT forgotten), roo signed card, baldock signed photo and, jumper signed by a few from early 2000s, heaps of membership unused stickers, about 12 caps, 12 scarfs an old tooheys Guernsey and heaps of other nick knacks....reckon i have a few envelopes signed by prev brownlow winners too somewhere...then just the reg stuff everyone has, all the footy records form 09 10 etc.
Been meaning to get hold of a 66 program, should get one before we win another as it should force the price up of the 66 one

I've got the original Annual Report for 1966. Had the GF Footy Record but somehow lost it somewhere. Possibly when I got divorced years ago and things got lost. Sadder about that Footy record than anything else.....

Yup, of the four things that's the one I'm most happy to own.

It's got my penciled scores in the middle pages.

(No: not colour coded by quarter. I'm not a total OC like my Collingwood buddy who actually did that - in his 20's!!)

At the opposite end of the scale to Sunnys cool bit of memorabilia is some very 'uncool' stuff i used to have.
This shows how much of a daggy footy mad little kid i was.
At home i used to keep empty ice cream containers and back in the day when you could run onto the ground after a game i used to use my heel and dig up a big chunk of the turf.
Then id take it home and plant it in the ice cream container and grow the grass.
I had a lot of the grounds.
Moorabbin of course, waverly, MCG, Arden St, Whitten Oval and Junction oval .
Id write on the container in texta what Ground it was from and id always keep the grass cut with a pair of scissors .
They died off after a while but i kept the Moorabbin one going for quite some time.
I mustve looked like an absolute knob of a kid riding home on the train with a big sod of turf hanging out of my jacket pocket.:p
Got told off by a policeman once for doing it and it scared me off getting any of the other grounds:D

Here's a folder of all of mine;

Contents:

AFL Records, Books & Magazines:
Footy Kids '96 "Carn the SAINTS"
The Bubble - Inside the Saints in 2010
Strength Through Loyalty - Russell Holmesby
THE SAINT - February 2004, 'THE MAKING OF HAYES'
First Qualifying Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final Replay, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Second Qualifying Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
First Preliminary Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Nick Riewoldt's 300th Game (Ticket Included)
THE SAINT - August 1998, "BUCKETS BOUNCES BACK"
THE SAINT - April 1998, "RARIN' TO GO!"
THE SAINT - July 2002, "THOMMO'S SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"
Barry Breen's 300th Game Certificate - July 3rd, 1982
Lockett newspaper cutout - I have a 128 page workbook filled with this kind of thing from 1985 to 2008.
THE SAINT - July 1982, "JEFF'S DOUBLE TON"

Guernseys & Jumpers:
1976 St.Kilda Woolen Members Jumper.
1966 VFL St.Kilda Woolen Replica Guernsey
2012 St.Kilda Members Guernsey
2013 St.Kilda 140 Year Guernsey
1995 St.Kilda Long Sleeve Woolen Guernsey (Nicky Winmar #7 on the back)
Prostar "STEWIE" Stewart Loewe Jumper
1998 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Peter Everitt #10 on the back, Nathan Burke signature on front)
2002 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Players signatures on the front)
2004 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey
2015 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey

Signatures:
Jason Heatley
Jason Cripps
Peter Everitt
Darryl Wakelin
Stewart Loewe
Rod Keogh
Shane Wakelin
Jamie Shanahan
Robert Harvey
Russell Greene
Joel Smith
Nathan Burke
Aussie Jones
Nicky Winmar
Max Hudghton
Brad Campbell
Jason Traianidis
Stan Alves
Rex Hunt
Steven Sziller
David Sierakowski
* Added in Wayne Carey for good measure lol. Also have Aaron Davey , met them both at a pub.

Other Memorabilia:
1976 VFL St.Kilda Pillow
2004 St.Kilda Team Signed & Framed Photo
2007 St.Kilda Team Signed Football
Nathan Burke & Stewart Loewe Prostar Headliners Bobbleheads
2004 Fraser Gehrig Badge
1988 Stewart Loewe Badge
Collection of membership cards, pins, invitation to Seaford last year
St.Kilda Flag

Man that's some nice stuff. I remember them books! So much nostalgia. I had one of them autograph books too with basically the whole 1997 teams signatures from a family day at Lunar Park. Unfortunately I think mine have been lost with time including all my old badges, flags, bandannas. Luckily I got them to sign a footy as well which I still have! Too bad it's a buffalo and not a Sherrin though :(

Unfortunately I've lost most of my little bits and pieces over time so basically all I have is the expensive stuff left as well as a lot of jumpers.

Here's a rough collection of what I DO have right now:

-signed and framed 2005 team jersey
-signed and framed 2011 team jersey
-signed and framed Robert Harvey collage
-signed and framed Nick Riewoldt portrait
-signed 1997 team ball (buffalo not Sherrin :()

I think that's about it. Dad paid for most of it. I just took it all with me when I moved out of home :D he still has a signed and framed 1966 collage with cowboy, yabbie, ian stewart and baldock that I need to try pry out of his hands. Would be worth quite a bit I'd imagine

Last edited:
Everytime i take a photo of my memorabilia and try to "upload a file" to this thread it just keeps coming up " the uploaded file is too large??".

So youll just have to take my word for it that ive got cool stuff:D

I've got * all. Growing up and living in Mount Isa didn't give me any opportunity to get my hands on anything as a kid.
Pre Internet I use to have to wait until the following Thursday to see the vfl results in the local paper. And they only printed them when they felt like it.
Although I do have Sammys retro round jumper signed to me personally and framed thanks to my mate in Renmark.

At the opposite end of the scale to Sunnys cool bit of memorabilia is some very 'uncool' stuff i used to have.
This shows how much of a daggy footy mad little kid i was.
At home i used to keep empty ice cream containers and back in the day when you could run onto the ground after a game i used to use my heel and dig up a big chunk of the turf.
Then id take it home and plant it in the ice cream container and grow the grass.
I had a lot of the grounds.
Moorabbin of course, waverly, MCG, Arden St, Whitten Oval and Junction oval .
Id write on the container in texta what Ground it was from and id always keep the grass cut with a pair of scissors .
They died off after a while but i kept the Moorabbin one going for quite some time.
I mustve looked like an absolute knob of a kid riding home on the train with a big sod of turf hanging out of my jacket pocket.:p
Got told off by a policeman once for doing it and it scared me off getting any of the other grounds:D

Brilliant!!

But what did your sisters think of their brat brother with the sod hanging from his pocket? Especially that trip home.

I've got **** all. Growing up and living in Mount Isa didn't give me any opportunity to get my hands on anything as a kid.
Pre Internet I use to have to wait until the following Thursday to see the vfl results in the local paper. And they only printed them when they felt like it.
Although I do have Sammys retro round jumper signed to me personally and framed thanks to my mate in Renmark.

My kids have stuff but I'm not very nostalgic about memorabilia, you aren't missing much, it's just clutter. Anyway maybe I'll go nuts when we win a Grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back