Discussion Favourite Saints memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Im up to my 3rd beer fridge now (showing my age :oops:) so sadly most of the old membership stickers went with the old
fridges to the tip.
This beer fridge is a bit of a mixture of old stuff that could be peeled of the old fridges and also a few new things stuck on.
View attachment 322655

To be honest i probably take more notice of the stuff inside the fridge:beermug::drunk:
Can only agree with you on that final point ;):beercheers:

Snake: you really have some weird s**t.
But a couple of things you've shared with us make me super jealous.
I'm really enjoying this thread.
Congrats.
Yeah i tried to post some pics of ' different sort of stuff' that i like but most people dont have.
Ive got a lot of stock standard memorabilia thats pretty common that i wont show cos its pretty boring .
Stuff like Peter Cavens nose bone that Plugger signed for me after he pulled it out of his forearm.
Ive got the hot water system that was supposed to be instaled in the Visitors change rooms at Moorabbin. Brand new still in box:thumbsu:
And ive got hrs of CCTV footage from the old Saints spa bath.
You know, all that sort of boring stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah i tried to post some pics of ' different sort of stuff' that i like but most people dont have.
Ive got a lot of stock standard memorabilia thats pretty common that i wont show cos its pretty boring .
Stuff like Peter Cavens nose bone that Plugger signed for me after he pulled it out of his forearm.
Ive got the hot water system that was supposed to be instaled in the Visitors change rooms at Moorabbin. Brand new still in box:thumbsu:
And ive got hrs of CCTV footage from the old Saints spa bath.
You know, all that sort of boring stuff.
LOL

I posted in here a little while ago with all the memorabilia I could easily find (shown below) however today I spent the entire day over at my mothers place clearing out her garage and shed. Whilst doing this I stumbled across about 100 AFL Records dating back to 1989, and they'd been basically untouched in the garage for a good 25 years! So I took some pictures of the ones that have Saints players on the front (the others I thought I wouldn't bother) along with some sticker collectables from the 90's and bits and pieces.

Uploaded them all here if you'd like to have a look :D

Here's a folder of all of mine;

Contents:

AFL Records, Books & Magazines:
Footy Kids '96 "Carn the SAINTS"
The Bubble - Inside the Saints in 2010
Strength Through Loyalty - Russell Holmesby
THE SAINT - February 2004, 'THE MAKING OF HAYES'
First Qualifying Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final Replay, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Second Qualifying Final, 2010 (Ticket Included)
Grand Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
First Preliminary Final, 2009 (Ticket Included)
Nick Riewoldt's 300th Game (Ticket Included)
THE SAINT - August 1998, "BUCKETS BOUNCES BACK"
THE SAINT - April 1998, "RARIN' TO GO!"
THE SAINT - July 2002, "THOMMO'S SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS"
Barry Breen's 300th Game Certificate - July 3rd, 1982
Lockett newspaper cutout - I have a 128 page workbook filled with this kind of thing from 1985 to 2008.
THE SAINT - July 1982, "JEFF'S DOUBLE TON"

Guernseys & Jumpers:
1976 St.Kilda Woolen Members Jumper.
1966 VFL St.Kilda Woolen Replica Guernsey
2012 St.Kilda Members Guernsey
2013 St.Kilda 140 Year Guernsey
1995 St.Kilda Long Sleeve Woolen Guernsey (Nicky Winmar #7 on the back)
Prostar "STEWIE" Stewart Loewe Jumper
1998 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Peter Everitt #10 on the back, Nathan Burke signature on front)
2002 St.Kilda Home Guernsey (Players signatures on the front)
2004 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey
2015 St.Kilda Clash Guernsey

Signatures:
Jason Heatley
Jason Cripps
Peter Everitt
Darryl Wakelin
Stewart Loewe
Rod Keogh
Shane Wakelin
Jamie Shanahan
Robert Harvey
Russell Greene
Joel Smith
Nathan Burke
Aussie Jones
Nicky Winmar
Max Hudghton
Brad Campbell
Jason Traianidis
Stan Alves
Rex Hunt
Steven Sziller
David Sierakowski
* Added in Wayne Carey for good measure lol. Also have Aaron Davey , met them both at a pub.

Other Memorabilia:
1976 VFL St.Kilda Pillow
2004 St.Kilda Team Signed & Framed Photo
2007 St.Kilda Team Signed Football
Nathan Burke & Stewart Loewe Prostar Headliners Bobbleheads
2004 Fraser Gehrig Badge
1988 Stewart Loewe Badge
Collection of membership cards, pins, invitation to Seaford last year
St.Kilda Flag

Anyone have any old saints home and away games on old vhs tapes from say the era of 1982-1991 or so???

If anyone has, would love to hear from you

cheers

Got these beauties in Prague (of all places) in 2012.

We found this shop that had every team from every code from all over the world
a64d5b70.jpg

74adf34d.jpg

Also, I don't own it but a mate got a pic for me - these do exist, this was taken somewhere in Echuca...
31623_387201907630_4963244_n.jpg

Original 1966 GF Footy Record and original 1966 Annual Report

Hi There!
I am chasing a high quality photo of the collingwood vs st kilda vfl grandfinal record book. I would like to turn this into a puzzle for my father as it was his first game to see and what made him a magpie member :) Do you have this record at all? Thank you!! Emmie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi There!
I am chasing a high quality photo of the collingwood vs st kilda vfl grandfinal record book. I would like to turn this into a puzzle for my father as it was his first game to see and what made him a magpie member :) Do you have this record at all? Thank you!! Emmie

Yes, Emmie. I do.
I can do this for you.
Is an iPhone ok for you?
Alternatively, if you've got a better camera we can meet.
PM me.

Hi There!
He didn't like the cut of Breen's jib? :p

My two favourites are recent acquisitions. Jack Billings' rising star banner and Lenny's retirement banner from his press conference. Both are massive and are too big for a wall in the pool room - but love them just the same.

Today I finally found something I bought in 2005 and thought long lost, have to show them off. Roo's boots:

MJt4D4u.jpg

US size 13 for anyone wondering and well worn

How the hell did you think they were long lost????
They should be on show!!!
Back when I was living at home I kept them in the bag for safekeeping and someone else then put them with a whole bunch of other shoes. Didn't realise they'd been moved so when I was moving out and planned to display them properly couldn't find them. Found today in a box in the parents' garage on top of some uni papers, just lucky the box had been opened.

Was a broke uni student back then, couldn't afford to display them properly. Now I'm a mostly broke teacher I'll see what I can do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back