Favourite Sport after Footy?

Favourite sport after footy (Aussie rules)?

• Basketball

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Soccer

Votes: 37 20.0%
  • American football/gridiron

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Cricket

Votes: 52 28.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Field Hockey

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Tennis

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Netball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Softball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 26 14.1%

• Total voters

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Or favourite sport, if footy isn't your favourite.

As a kid, it was definitely basketball. Was obsessed with it, as many kids in the 90s were here (though it seems a lot less popular now).

Now..probably tennis. Play a bit socially, and usually at least follow the AO and Wimbledon. Otherwise follow very casually.

Don't mind rugby sometimes (though usually frustrating to watch lol), and soccer at times.

Cricket is usually as snore to watch, but it can fun to play a bit of casual 'backyard' cricket.

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Extreme ironing

D30_EEF6_F_D4_EB_49_B7_A5_D4_0509_F4442628.jpg

C1_C5701_E_9841_4_BAF_B6_BC_E4_B49_C7_DFC13.jpg

E116053_C_C068_4_A6_D_9_AC3_FFCFCBF1_EA59.jpg

The_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2005
North Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
australia
Test cricket if Australia is playing
But I can’t watch other countries battling

Big club or World Cup Soccer and big club NBA equal after that

Tennis from the semi finals

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
If it wasn't for the diving/simulation it would be soccer, love the skills of the game, EPL probably has the least diving but even it's getting infected now.

So for me it's afl and not much else anymore, I've played futsal for donkeys years though.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Cricket and then I causally follow the tennis from time to time if a big match on. After that I will tune in if something big happening in other sports like Winx, Bonecrusher, Sunline and Black Caviar in racing or Gebraliesse, Bolt, Freeman or Perkins at Olympics. But I do not really consider I follow any sports other than footy in winter and cricket in summer. But cricket less so since one day internationals has rotations policy the ODI's are no longer the best players against each other unless it finals in World Cup. As a little kid I probably watched FA Cup a couple of times as a mate from school was first generation Aussie with parents from Britian so he followed soccer so if around his place a few times I watched. Super Bowl from USA I reckon I watched 20 minutes of one game but bored me to tears so never bothered since. I watch boxing maybe once a decade if something appeals to me. Ali v Spinks at primary school when I was probably 6 was huge. Oh, think I watched a few grand prixs when Alan Jones and Alain Prost were around. Not followed any for well over two decades.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Like how Bball was the first option. Easily is

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
MMA is my #1 - been a fan since I was a child, watched my first fight in 1995.

Boxing was always neck and neck with AFL for next spot but is fast becoming unwatchable for me. The constant corruption. $100 over two PPV's to watch Golovkin get robbed twice was no fun.

So I'd say:

MMA
AFL
Boxing

Back