Favourite U2 Song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so it is the off season now and it is a time where TL15 really comes into his own, mindless non nonsensical threads about all things not related to football.

ctacp gave me this idea in other thread so here goes.

What I want to do is have a weekly thread based on your favourite song from a certain band and why it is your favourite. Going to start with an easy one as most people know a couple of U2 songs at least. Not one of my all time favourite bands but gee they have some good tracks!

Looking forward to seeing some responses....even just one or two would be a huge achievement!

• Banned
My favourite U2 song is Wild Horses off the Achtung Baby album.

Love the hook and also the bridge that leads into the subtle key change. It really suits Bono's vocal range going from the low notes to hitting the highs....

Enjoy!

Cracking song.

I love some of their earlier stuff too. New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, I Will Follow. I really love All I Want Is You.
I really like many of their tracks that were not singles
Heartland from R&Hum
Running to Stand Still - Joshua
Dirty day
Love is Blindness
One Step Closer
Please

• Banned
I really like many of their tracks that were not singles
Heartland from R&Hum
Running to Stand Still - Joshua
Dirty day
Love is Blindness
One Step Closer
Please

Yeah great point. I have not listened to enough of their albums but a song like The Unforgettable Fire is also a stand out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same but not many know his real name.

I know most on here think that being a football officianado is my main game but music is my first love. Could talk about it all day and love all genres.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back