Multiplat Favourite Video Game Covers/Art

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
There has been literally hundreds, if not thousands of brilliant video/computer game cover artwork over the decades, this thread (couldn't find a similar one) is dedicated to your favourite ones (even for games you haven't played)

Ghouls 'N' Ghosts is my all time favourite game so lets start there (the megadrive/genesis cover is also my favourite, so evocative)

images

C64 cover is also striking, although the Knight in that artwork looks nothing like Arthur in the game.

434281-ghouls-n-ghosts-commodore-64-front-cover.png

This was the Japanese Flyer for the original 1988 coin-op arcade game, which is brilliant as well

10023302.jpg

There are so many many other brilliant artwork and covers for this game (and the rest of the Ghosts 'n' Goblins series for me to post here, but they are well worth looking up on Google Images.

Having just purchased the Sega Mega Drive Mini, it came to my attention they must have used Kevin Costner's likeness :D

images

416717-hawkeye-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg

Actually owned/or should I said a pawned a pirated copy of this fantastic game in the 1980s, and the cover art is brilliant. Hawkeye was one of the best and challenging computer/video games I have ever played, with a fantastic soundtrack. 👍👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one was always my favourite as a kid. Just love the depiction of the 3 characters you play as - the wizard, the warrior and the thief.

1572439338467.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back