Favourite XI

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Oh it's been a couple of years and a few things have changed like becoming European and English Champions, which means this Liverpool squad holds a new special place in my heart.

-----------Ali
TAA Hyypia VVD Robbo
--------Fabinho
Gerrard------Alonso
Salah -- Fowler -- Mane

Reina, Carra, Matip, Mascherano, Suarez, Torres, Firmino.

New influx of the current squad means guys like Agger see's him out of the side and Firmino, Masch and Suarez to the bench. Had to change the formation to fit in both full backs because they are legends.
What about current players only?

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Haha I dont know what to tell ya. :D

I like other players from other teams but following Liverpool and Liverpool players on social media with behind the scenes stuff you kinda get to know them. With other players, it's just their footballing ability. Like you probably dont know much about Matip but dude, he's hilarious, so I just end up loving all of our own players.

If we just go footballing ability, I obviously have a lot of time for the ability of Messi, Bellingham, Haaland, Reus, Lewandowski, ASM, Mbappe, Zlatan is a character, hard not to like even if he did have a brief spell at United which almost ruined him for me. Gini of course, Lallana, Studge, Shaq, Chiesa, Gnabry.. just some off the top of my head but none would make my team.

Jala_86

Finnen
Nov 8, 2021
Norden
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF Manchester United FC
:england::england:

Best Premier League XI:

P.Schmeichel

Lauren - Adams - Maguire - Silvestre