News FC 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
It marks a new era for FIFA with its name change to EA Sports FC.

There isn't much released right now aside from the below

They are advising you can "join the club from July"

Everything is still licensed, they just can't use the FIFA name.

Sign me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also did the Hybrid League/Nations but didn't get anything decent other than some 85 womens players.

I do like that the women are in FUT now though and that they can play together with the men. Just adds so much more variety to the game in terms of teams that can play.

Just wish they'd line up chemistry in terms of leagues, for example Kerr would get Chemistry with Salah as they are both top level in the English Premier League for their respective genders.

At the moment you only get it for Club and Nation when mixing Mens and Womens

What’s the game play like ? Much of the same? Still haven’t sunk as much time to nba as I’d like so I might just get the trial of this and see.

What’s the game play like ? Much of the same? Still haven’t sunk as much time to nba as I’d like so I might just get the trial of this and see.

I haven't played in a few years and on PC they've finally upgraded the graphics to match the current gen consoles. So it looks nicer and the gameplay is decent but I dunno, it's a football game. They mostly all play the same so I'm probably not a good judge

Had a go of this through the EA trial and it’s very same same which was is standard for sports series.

Last edited:
Early impressions aren't good. Played a couple of Friendly's on WC. 6-3 & 6-5 losses, difficulty seems to have gone up but gameplay isn't impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back