Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd episode. I'm so confused, why were the church people poisoned?
Also whats the deal with the dog being put in the bin? Was it meant to be food for the zombies in the cellar?

Also someone please kill Chris now (or kill the show, either or.)

I think the church people were going to kill the zombies put in the cellar so they can never hurt anyone if they escape. I feel sorry for anyone wasting internet data downloading this PoS

Priest runs straight to aid of choir boy.

This show is so s**t that even the actors and actresses are bleeding from their eyes.

Priest was pissed that he got stuck with the kids with bad teeth. then he was crying blood because all his lovers were gone.

The prospect of two gay zombies being locked up together and watched over by the approving mother of one of them was the highlight of this week's episode.

I'm wondering how insane this woman is and how long it will take for her to try and kill everyone else.

ehc.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be some kind of cruel joke the producers and "Writers" are playing on everyone, the fans because it will make the normal show look like its the pinnacle of entertainment [and saying to the fans "Hey you thought the walking dead was getting bad, look at this"], and then just trolling AMC for cutting the budget and pushing people out every year.

Surely they didnt plan to make a show this bad, if it didnt have the "Walking Dead" in the title it would of been canceled after like 5 mins.

Just had a look out of interest. Ratings jumped up for last episode. It's been up and down.
Steady decline though isn't it?

6.67mil for Ep 1 S2

4.49mil for recent ep

This is after a fairly strong S1, avg view numbers - 7.61mil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back