Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the break this show has been great. Really enjoyed it considering i was thinking about giving it away.

I cant have been the only one to smile when chris copped it between the eyes?

Really looking forward to next season.. i need to know what happens to nick. I assume athelia or what ever her name is ran into a guy from the same group as nick.

Fantastic last two episodes. Travis locking himself in the room with those two scumbags was the equal of anything I've had the pleasure of watching on TWD.

Also loved the way...

...that Chris went out. It reminded me so much of Chris from Tomorrow When The War Began, a senseless car accident in the midst of such chaos and destruction. It's just so darn realistic and you can completely understand his wanting to appear useful to the guys he looked up to and, let's be frank, wanting to be able to say you are a good driver/can drive as a young bloke is just so on point regardless of circumstances. For such a tragic figure to go out in such a wasteful manner just felt wonderfully realistic.

Well done, FTWD. You had almost lost me, but the second half of that season was really, really good.

Second half of the season was very good. Certainly enjoyed watching Chris get got.

Looking forward to season 3 to see what happens to Nick. I think those guys looked like Border patrol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible programming imo. Should have been on in a few weeks time. I wonder though with the late start will this take us almost all the way till the S8 premier of TWD.
I think so. They did it last season.

But very hard to fill 50 episodes a year of TWD franchise TV. Gaps were bound to happen from time to time, and it looks like we got a big one. Nothing wrong with that.

I think so. They did it last season.

But very hard to fill 50 episodes a year of TWD franchise TV. Gaps were bound to happen from time to time, and it looks like we got a big one. Nothing wrong with that.

16 episodes in s3 of Fear and it appears they will all be shown in 2017. ~4 months.

So it will take us right up till the Opening of S8 TWD.

TBH I dont mind the wait if they schedule it this way. Casual fans of Fear may be lost though.

s**t, why so long? A perfect way to do it would be when one series breaks, the other takes over, when the other breaks, the original comes back on air.

It wouldn't be hard to manage with two different crews and writers and stuff.

From what I understand there was a delay in doing s3 of this show. Which may explain the later start.

Disappointing.. the last half of the last season of fear was really good imo. Far Better than what the original series just served up.
Agreed, the show became quite decent.

Was hoping they'd find a way to cross them over at some point but seems unlikely.

i caught up with this again

didnt mind chris, they should have kept him alive, annoying character but we need to see the other side of people

hate seeing just the good guys, would have liked to see him and the 2 idiots being douchebags for longer

nick and strand are the only likable characters

4th june sucks, no GoT until july, nothing to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back