Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That was dumb. Not just your spoiler, but the whole double episode. Dumb.
I liked a lot of it, but introducing the new baddie so late in the season just felt rushed. I guess that storyline may continue into the next season but I'd have preferred more of a power play from Strand. He strikes me as the vengeful dick type that would screw over Daniel after being left for dead earlier in the season. Could have been fun to watch him try to wrestle power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been binging this series this week. After a slow couple of episodes to start I've really got into it. About halfway through the second season atm. I find Travis and Nick annoying. Daniel is my favourite character, though having a quick look at IMDB he's not in that many episodes so obviously something happens to him. :'(

Been binging this series this week. After a slow couple of episodes to start I've really got into it. About halfway through the second season atm. I find Travis and Nick annoying. Daniel is my favourite character, though having a quick look at IMDB he's not in that many episodes so obviously something happens to him. :'(

I'm going back through the 2nd half of season 2 as well, as I stopped at the end of the season. Agree with your character views.

Travis is so frigging annoying!

Loved the second half of the second season and the start of the third. Good to see Travis grow some balls before he died.

Didn't really get why the military were killing people. That's one thing I don't get with the people in this and TWD. Surely rather than fighting and killing each other you would gang up against the zombies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back