Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched ep 1 of this season only to realise I had missed the last few episodes of season 2.

Finally caught up to the latest last night (with a few other shows and a few drinks - don't talk too loud this morning please).

Alicia's got a "this world is ******" look going on. I'm a bit annoyed Nick caught it, but it is riveting right now.

peternorth we need your recaps :)

I have little or next to no idea what this show is about. Probably marginally less than that of AMCs TWD S8!

My watch has ended.

From the mid-season final. Lots of people annoyed. (Well those who are still watching)
RIP Madison Clark
It was always coming and I knew it would piss me off... But the way it was executed made it even worse

What's the point in watching this show?

Morgan is now the lead lol with his bullshit speeches and ridiculous ability to teleport timelines... I'm done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are upset at the news of Morgan being the lead character/getting the top billing for the 2nd half of the current season.
rightly so.

he is literally the second most annoying character either series has ever had... right behind Carl.

Caught up.

Not happy....but with the story...right in the feels

Season has been decent, not sure why people are shitting on it? Superior to TWD right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back