Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Good episode; strongest in some time.

Are we to assume that the show is being set up as a feeder show for TWD after Rick, Maggie etc. leave? I'd happily watch a combined show where the current FTWD cast join those I like (Eugene, daylight) in the current TWD set up.

Strand and Eugene conversations would be hilarious.

Good episode; strongest in some time.
Seriously? Seemed like half the episode was;

Morgan: You have to go! I'm staying!
Others: No we're not leaving you!
Morgan: You have to! This is my choice!
Others: No! We're not!
Morgan: Yes you are! You have to!
Others: We can't leave you!

If I was Jimbo I would've jumped off that roof 10 minutes in.

Also, the van he was aiming for in the initial shot had both sliding doors open so the alarm couldn't have been armed.
Also, the cars seem to have very awesome batteries that hold their charge incredibly well.
Also, how the hell did the crazy woman get out of those cable ties without completely skinning her hands? It's simply not possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They needed to do something shocking to make up for the truly awful ep before it
I must say I'm sick of the radiated walkers arc like really over it, time to merge the shows and get a move on. I hope the return of madison doesn't mean we lose Alicia for the next 5 years lol

I must say I'm sick of the radiated walkers arc like really over it, time to merge the shows and get a move on. I hope the return of madison doesn't mean we lose Alicia for the next 5 years lol

The Alicia actress quit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back