Feb 16th 2017 Photos taken at intra club

Remove this Banner Ad

P3.jpg I took these photos at the intra club match , feel free to use them on any of your pages.

Attachments

• P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 8
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 46
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 7
  • P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P9.jpg
    P9.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
  • P10.jpg
    P10.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 6
  • P12.jpg
    P12.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7

Attachments

• P15.jpg
    P15.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P16.jpg
    P16.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5
  • P17.jpg
    P17.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P18.jpg
    P18.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P19.jpg
    P19.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 6
  • P20.jpg
    P20.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P21.jpg
    P21.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 5
  • P22.jpg
    P22.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3

Nice work BT

Thanks , should have taken more but they were too far away most of the time . Was going to get them going back in at half time but there was way too many people there by then . Crowd just got bigger and bigger as time went on.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cheers mate

Great pics there BT........well done.

As you said....there was a huge crowd there yesterday......I got there a little after 6 after a mercy dash from Dromana...........could only get a park a long way from the ground....the atmosphere inside the ground was awesome.

Was anyone one else sitting in the stand down the opposite end from all the food and drinks ? I know Dct66 was as I have met him before . Anyone else I had a Saints cap on , wearing all black except saints zip up top around my waste and a walking stick . We got there early as neither one of us had to work so we sat in the stand because I can't stand for long periods anymore . My mate and I were laughing how we have become old men compared to the days when we turned up at half time in the reserves at Moorabbin and stood in the outer all day whether it was sunny and hot or pouring with rain . No umbrellas of course because we were stupid lol. Always had a footy for the after the game kick , didn't matter how many local showers there had been lol.

Great picture of Paddy, Brains Trust66!

Just a little side note about the Paddy photo , as I was taking the photo I glanced up and there was a footy coming straight for my head , I ducked but got the photo in just it time otherwise it would have been a photo of the back of the fence . My mate was standing behind didn't see the footy coming and coped it full on the chest and arm . Remember these guys were having shots from 50 m out so it would have hurt along with the shock of not knowing it was coming. I f I hadn't of ducked it would have hit me full on the face or at least the head. I was very lucky. My friend not so much.

I also forgot to thank Paddy as he had finished his stretches when I ask to take a photo so he posed for me rather than just standing still looking bored , what a trooper he is . As we walked past him he said hi to my mate who was leading and then said sure when I asked about the photo. I hope he kicks a hundred this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back