Status
Not open for further replies.

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
She's a bit of a greyhound, gets a boost running around bends not a negative going down straight. It's a huge advantage for ldr/rail horses, so when working in reverse off circle form the straight is a neg.
This.

Normally kicks clear after it rails through. I would have backed it round a turn but I think Soothing will be a bet based on the unknowns of how Fabergino is going to travel and handle the long straight

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will have a decent go at Catalyst. Full blown Haka mode pre jump.
And usually steer clear of Jolly horses but will take on overexposure in Adelaide with Regalo Di Gaetano.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gavin Excell

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Van Dyke not exactly bullish in his interviews- talk of AB having been “up a while”, his work being “tradesman like”, how he’s unders for the ASM.

Eased slightly early. Is it a punting stable? Probably crunched on Saturday.
While I’m in the catalyst corner if AB gets to $3.50+ it’s hard to ignore

Gavin Excell

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
LEL.... Hungarian horse comes to Aus now $34 on Lads and $51 SB
Was 100’s + yesterday

Dafuq did Hungary become a form of Melb Cup winners.... 😂
I remember in the early 90s the Argentinian experiment where a trainer (forgotten who) brought out 4 argentine “stars” with mixed results.
One of them had the amusing name of Savage Toss which appealed to smutty schoolboy humour popular at the time

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I remember in the early 90s the Argentinian experiment where a trainer (forgotten who) brought out 4 argentine “stars” with mixed results.
One of them had the amusing name of Savage Toss which appealed to smutty schoolboy humour popular at the time
David Hall. one of the mares was really good, my memory is not so i cant remember the name but Palm tree or something like that rings a bell and she was definately a group horse, maybe even group 1. Black with a lightning bolt was the colors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcnulty

All Australian
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Vo Rogue at end of his career
Flogged Super and BLU in previous autumns
Not quite true. Vo beat BLU in the Oz Cup next start.

Vo was probably past his best the following year when BLU beat the pair of them by 5L in the Australian Cup, one of the most devastating performances I’ve seen. Broke down next start and never saw the best of him again. Sad, because that was just a few months after his Japan Cup win and he seemed to be getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom