Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the messiest Lex Piper Stakes I have ever seen. I have 6 of 8 horses under $10 and 0 desire to be on any of the top 3 of the market I could really just keep winding them out with the market if they drift.. Some rabbit might win this.

This is the messiest Lex Piper Stakes I have ever seen. I have 6 of 8 horses under $10 and 0 desire to be on any of the top 3 of the market I could really just keep winding them out with the market if they drift.. Some rabbit might win this.
In honour of iluvparis its gotta be Fuhrer

Gee lots of people would of got the Quaddie today and still lost money. I work with blokes who outlay $500 every Saturday on the Quaddie and they nabbed todays for sure but would of still lost with a dividend of $96...... lol

I will hear about it Monday morning for sure and hence i never take a Quaddie as they are to hard to get and when you do get them they usually pay like todays did!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Tuscan Queen and Sophies Song ? FallingLiefs

Tuscan Queen big risk. I have her $4.50 and absolute top. Sophie's song keen enough but want to avoid leaders today. I will be backing SS. One I will throw out there is Grey Enigma 50:1.

edit: looks like someone liked the 50:1 too, $26 is a bit meh so will likely just be on SS there.

Comments pre-race would be appreciated.

Why can't I say after the result how laughable it was that that thing started 5/2 in a Kingston Town? (A comment I also made on the day fwiw)

No need to get ansty just because another WA 3yo has failed to live up to early hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back