Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee looking at futures for next week Aus Cup and Newmarket both look poor quality

Aus Cup - Homesman (if goes there) or Miss Siska my early tip

Newmarket- Exceedance

Not with any confidence

Still hoping Southern France goes there first up. He’s better than everything there if right

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
jeez staying off here next time I’m pissed. Peaked on my run by the looks. Apologies
Catalyst costly with Pohutukawa and Costello but the shark too good. Got to love them when they finish off like that.
How many sharing the pick 7

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On face value I am seeing your stance.

It is the behind the scenes crap that is getting to breaking point that you will never see.

I am happy to let it play out and show my hand with the boards regulars because banning people and Red carding them is the last thing we want to do but eventually when this sooking is taking time away from myself and Mrs Chism on a Saturday night all you campaigners are getting reamed! lol ;)
Fair point, happy to not be dealing with that tripe anymore. If there's crap being raised / reported it needs to be sorted

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
If Harlem wins three Australian Cups in a row (which I’m seriously seeing as a possibly) then that’s it...I’m tossing this caper in for competitive soap carving.
It would be amazing if that happened
I can't think of an equivalent where a somewhat limited horse would have that honour roll

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mirage Dancer as good a trial as any last start, though he’s been found.

But nup, I’m sticking with Harlem. I’ll approach it in the same way I would betting on Port Adelaide to beat the Hawks. At least I’ll get something out of it either way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m knocking that Miss Siska race last week from a Australian Cup perspective
Too many good runs, slow pace, bunched finish

Miss Siska would add to the recent list of truly awful winners of this race.

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watching races with mute on is not ideal when you barrack home the wrong horse with the stables alternate silks Come on guys, use the alternate caps it's what they're there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back