Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Dyke not exactly bullish in his interviews- talk of AB having been “up a while”, his work being “tradesman like”, how he’s unders for the ASM.

Eased slightly early. Is it a punting stable? Probably crunched on Saturday.

Probs trying to push out the ASM price too so they can load up on feature race doubles

mattwa

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
She's a bit of a greyhound, gets a boost running around bends not a negative going down straight. It's a huge advantage for ldr/rail horses, so when working in reverse off circle form the straight is a neg.
This.

Normally kicks clear after it rails through. I would have backed it round a turn but I think Soothing will be a bet based on the unknowns of how Fabergino is going to travel and handle the long straight

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will have a decent go at Catalyst. Full blown Haka mode pre jump.
And usually steer clear of Jolly horses but will take on overexposure in Adelaide with Regalo Di Gaetano.

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Van Dyke not exactly bullish in his interviews- talk of AB having been “up a while”, his work being “tradesman like”, how he’s unders for the ASM.

Eased slightly early. Is it a punting stable? Probably crunched on Saturday.
While I’m in the catalyst corner if AB gets to $3.50+ it’s hard to ignore

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
LEL.... Hungarian horse comes to Aus now $34 on Lads and $51 SB
Was 100’s + yesterday

Dafuq did Hungary become a form of Melb Cup winners.... 😂
I remember in the early 90s the Argentinian experiment where a trainer (forgotten who) brought out 4 argentine “stars” with mixed results.
One of them had the amusing name of Savage Toss which appealed to smutty schoolboy humour popular at the time

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Terry Bailey vital anecdote about his time in Paris in the 1970s when Carlos the Jackal was arrested

Its these insights that set him apart from others
lol was just thinking that.

No need to talk market moves or who is playing up at the gates when we can learn about a night in Paris 30 yrs ago

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I remember in the early 90s the Argentinian experiment where a trainer (forgotten who) brought out 4 argentine “stars” with mixed results.
One of them had the amusing name of Savage Toss which appealed to smutty schoolboy humour popular at the time
David Hall. one of the mares was really good, my memory is not so i cant remember the name but Palm tree or something like that rings a bell and she was definately a group horse, maybe even group 1. Black with a lightning bolt was the colors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Terry Bailey vital anecdote about his time in Paris in the 1970s when Carlos the Jackal was arrested

Its these insights that set him apart from others
one of my idiot mates loves this joke.
What do you call a mexican car thief?
Carlos.

Yes i am struggling for friends

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Had the pleasure of listening to terry bailey calling the last race in the car, nearly crashed trying to decipher what was happening in the race. fu** off terry, I’m pulling over next time.
In his defense the race was a shitshow

Horses going sideways and backwards

Was watching and had no idea what was happening

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Gators sold out
Correct me if wrong but is he still best bets tipster Melb metro on Saturdays?
62C87792-83EE-487C-9A72-E36ED1341D31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back