Racing February Daily Punt - Waller only wants Bowman

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting gelding running in Race 3 at Bathurst - Alvin Purple, out of chastity Belt. If he's half as good as his namesake he'll be a winner

Surely its not even about the money any more if they are bypassing the Apollo for a barrier trial. Looks like it is about protecting this pointless winning streak which is a shame
Wasn't referring to prize money so much as the value of being Winx and all that that carries. The book deals, the merch etc etc. But again, that all seems set in stone so I don't see any point to taking on bigger challenges.

Interesting topic lol more iconic than the M Cup

Good Morning,

Congratulations on your upgrade from Silver to Gold membership in the Betfair VIP Program! I will be managing your account and look forward to enhancing your experience with Betfair.

I will be in contact within the next week to introduce myself and discuss what Betfair can offer.

I would like to exclusively invite you and a guest to the upcoming Betfair Exchange Debate Series event in Sydney. The debate was an overwhelming success in Melbourne last week and is sure to be an informative, enlightening and entertaining evening, as industry commentators and professional punters go head to head. Invite and list of speakers attached. Finger food and drinks provided.

Sydney Debate – “In 10 years, The Everest will become Australia’s most iconic race”

When: Thursday, 1st March 2018 from 6.30pm – 10.30pm (AEST)

Where: Establishment Rooms II & III. The Establishment. 252 George Street, Sydney NSW

RSVP: Friday, 23rd February 2018

Thats a horrible field!!! what happened to all the Orr runners?
i might have something on Lord of the Cats at 20s. despite all teh crapola about the good things beaten in that race, besides Hartcat Lord of the Cats was the best run

A lot of the Orr runners are running in the Peter Young stakes, as has often been done in the past

Brave Smash is a moral in the Futurity. Can't be beat.

Load up :thumbsu:

Is their a Mornington Futurity I don't know about :p

Seriously though I expect everyone on a beaten runner on the Orr to follow up in the Futurity if they back up given everyone thinks they were unlucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having been cut to shreds by Oohood the last two starts - who was the last Maiden to win the Blue Diamond?

Pride of Dubai & Principality I think are the last two maidens to win the Diamond

Author's Note: Pride of Dubai & Oohood owned in same interests

Pride of Dubai & Principality I think are the last two maidens to win the Diamond

Author's Note: Pride of Dubai & Oohood owned in same interests

#compelling #loadup

Is their a Mornington Futurity I don't know about :p

Seriously though I expect everyone on a beaten runner on the Orr to follow up in the Futurity if they back up given everyone thinks they were unlucky.
I'm on Long Leaf and Brave Smash futures big time so naturally I'm over the top cocky.

We all know how this ends though. #thegreatgame

Having been cut to shreds by Oohood the last two starts - who was the last Maiden to win the Blue Diamond?
The reason I like her (outside of Long Leaf) is there's really no standout performers of the current crop.

The Colts race won by Written By was solid but the way it was race pace wise, if something was a star it would've gapped them Extreme Choice style. They look honest but not flash. Fillies race was just as bad yes, but Oohood again showed she's probably got as much raw talent as any other 2YO. If it's not now for her it will be in smaller field 3YO races.

Prarie Fire brings a bit of different form with the blinkers on too.

Gailo Chop is going to split Hartnell like kindling.

His first up win was rubbish, half the field should have beaten him. Data flogs are banging on about how he covered extra ground but when you're walking it doesn't matter. It was an average effort vs Hartnell of old (or even Hartnell of first up last prep) and he's trending downwards for mine. If you back him and he wins I'll happily say I was wrong.

I actually don't want to bet in the race with too many unknowns (Taj - Single Gaze/Abbey Marie had very easy runs etc.) but I'm mainly harpooning Hartnell for anyone who still thinks we're approaching the 2016 Cox Plate. Gailo Chop for mine but staying out.

Gailo Chop is going to split Hartnell like kindling.

His first up win was rubbish, half the field should have beaten him. Data flogs are banging on about how he covered extra ground but when you're walking it doesn't matter. It was an average effort vs Hartnell of old (or even Hartnell of first up last prep) and he's trending downwards for mine. If you back him and he wins I'll happily say I was wrong.

I actually don't want to bet in the race with too many unknowns (Taj - Single Gaze/Abbey Marie had very easy runs etc.) but I'm mainly harpooning Hartnell for anyone who still thinks we're approaching the 2016 Cox Plate. Gailo Chop for mine but staying out.
I am one of Hartcats biggest detractors, (the most over rated horse in Australian history!!) however he was slaughtered in the Orr, He had the hard run all the others had a soft run and were left for a lsst sprint. The 2nd best run in that race was Lord of the Cats. He missed the start, pushed forward which usually means it gives up 500 from home but he only got beaten a length. That Orr form is totally poo though, agree with you with Gailo Chop! A lot more speed in the Peter Young than the Futurity might make it slightly harder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back