Racing February Daily Punt - Waller only wants Bowman

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez he loves it fresh down the straight. LOVES it. Now this campaigner is going to the Newmarket ffs...

That's a big multi killer, bookies laughing.

What a farce that Winx malarkey was today, Clearly she should have run in the Apollo. They are just protecting her for no reason and is now the next Lohnro. Just running her in races she can win. I am going to put money on her never going overseas. #soft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a farce that Winx malarkey was today, Clearly she should have run in the Apollo. They are just protecting her for no reason and is now the next Lohnro. Just running her in races she can win. I am going to put money on her never going overseas. #soft
The major difference being she doesn't s**t herself at The Valley

oh she has 100 times the ability of Lohnro. I just wished she took on some decent opposition to actually prove shes the best

This is Winx's soundtrack

she can't take on the best because she is the BEST, just like Black Caviar!! Frankel never copped the flack Winx BC seem too! SEXISM!!!!

That's what she is doing this year i presume? If they dodge it now then completely agree though
They say they are doing it, I cannot see it though, after dodging the Apollo to have a full blown practice race on the same day because Bowman couldn't ride her is a joke. Not to mention all the other Waller horses who set up a tempo for her when some of them could have been in the Apollo as well.
My prediction is they will stay back and win a 4th Cox plate which wont be hard given that the Aussie horses are abysmal at the moment

They say they are doing it, I cannot see it though, after dodging the Apollo to have a full blown practice race on the same day because Bowman couldn't ride her is a joke. Not to mention all the other Waller horses who set up a tempo for her when some of them could have been in the Apollo as well.
My prediction is they will stay back and win a 4th Cox plate which wont be hard given that the Aussie horses are abysmal at the moment
I agree re the Bowman decision.

Ridiculous she goes round in a trial because her regular jockey is suspended.

We want to see her race and beat Who shot the barman and Sense of Occasion goddamit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back