Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the form for the weekend, why the hell did they take Fifty Stars to Sydney last start and not via the Orr? Did it have an issue or something?

Yeah it had mucus before the Orr

$2.60 for a handicapper that hasn't won on a good track is pretty crazy I think.

Star of the Seas Sydney form would appear to have panels on these. What price VE or Kolding in this race.

SOS a bit of a nonny? The Buff maps to get a very easy time of it in front and not that much different in the weights here from the Cantala when had a big SP advantage over Best Of Days and Fifty Stars

Arguing over the horses in the Blamey is like arguing who is the better full forward, Paddy McCartin or Josh Schache

$2.60 for a handicapper that hasn't won on a good track is pretty crazy I think.

Star of the Seas Sydney form would appear to have panels on these. What price VE or Kolding in this race.
SOS a bit of a nonny? The Buff maps to get a very easy time of it in front and not that much different in the weights here from the Cantala when had a big SP advantage over Best Of Days and Fifty Stars
Looks a 2.2 shot to me here

Second up after it looked the winner the whole way first up carrying the grandstand

Gets in at 55 kgs here, Kah on, mapped to get a easy run

Clear best of the day at Flemmo IMO in what looks a minefield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back