Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst day on the punt I've seen in 2 decades. Glad I turned it all off after Enthaar went like a donkey carrying 2 fat Greeks up a cliff.

Little Birdies punters club would agree given they dusted the entire 121k despite being up to 131k at one stage - lel.

Really shows the difference between actual pros (who they have had on the first 3) and amateurs who think they are pros.

10 Cannington - Billys the Boss $8 win $2 place

Can see the 2 dog crashing into the favourite in box just on box manners, Billy has early speed so i think from out wide he can bolt to the lead and with a little luck can hang on and win. Should be good for a place.

Worst day on the punt I've seen in 2 decades. Glad I turned it all off after Enthaar went like a donkey carrying 2 fat Greeks up a cliff.
Wasn’t a good day that’s for sure

having malicorne, into Peltzer (wtf was that) into celebrity queen, then blasting out on homesman and Non conformist when I had liked paradee all week was awful

Toughest day for me since cup day

Thank the lord I stayed out of the blue diamond, no idea wtf that was

Just *ed results all over Australia

Little Birdies punters club would agree given they dusted the entire 121k despite being up to 131k at one stage - lel.

Really shows the difference between actual pros (who they have had on the first 3) and amateurs who think they are pros.

Will be interesting the subscription they get from punters the next time. Certainly helped Toppy recover some of the lost ground.

An interesting comment I saw on twitter from a punter. There’s a difference between a full time punter and a professional punter

Will be interesting the subscription they get from punters the next time. Certainly helped Toppy recover some of the lost ground.

An interesting comment I saw on twitter from a punter. There’s a difference between a full time punter and a professional punter

lol - very accurate call

listening to their podcast and they haven't hit s**t all autumn so not shocked at the result.

Artorius' run was the difference between it and Anamoe. As soon as I saw Anaomoe 14 wide on the turn knew it wasn't the day for it.

Artorius still ran a bit better than i expected. Backed it when it pissed in but didn't think 1300 down to 1200 and settling WTMF would be a successful combo.

Enthaar was poor.

Rosehill track was a joke.

Artorius' run was the difference between it and Anamoe. As soon as I saw Anaomoe 14 wide on the turn knew it wasn't the day for it.

Artorius still ran a bit better than i expected. Backed it when it pissed in but didn't think 1300 down to 1200 and settling WTMF would be a successful combo.

Enthaar was poor.

Artorious really motored home. Blue Diamond usually aren't won with that pattern.
Be interested to know how hard Enthaar went out first 600m

Anamoe looks a bit one paced to me. He’s hitting the line well but both times he’s been pretty flat when they sprint. Bigger track might help, and 1400, but I’d like to see him ridden further forward.

Sires looks ideal but knowing the stable they’ll probably head to the Slipper where he’s got none.

The Hawkes glamour 3yos Ole Kirk and North Pacific aren't where they were in the Spring.

The Futurity was set up for Oles run on style but he had no sprint at all and dropped right out. Wouldn't be surprised if he was retired to protect its stud value.

North Pacific's run was ok but the Kiwi easily had its measure. Not sure where it's at but it's not elite that much is clear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at futures markets for the race, there's an argument this could be the worst edition of all time
Agreed
Looking at something at a price as top of market is poison

Toffee Tongue perhaps? - it’s run over the 2000m @ Flemington in the Turnbull was massive - 21’s

Jugs Frenchie that he’s fapping over - Pappalino

And then there’s the Kiwi - Concert Hall

Enthaar was poor.

Enthaar was poor but only finished half a length behind Anamoe - let that sink in

Nonconformist Australia Cup favourite?
Am i missing something?

Spruikers think he has been 'set' for it - plus if its the St George field again anyone of them could win - should be 12 $8 faves

Agreed
Looking at something at a price as top of market is poison

Toffee Tongue perhaps? - it’s run over the 2000m @ Flemington in the Turnbull was massive - 21’s

Jugs Frenchie that he’s fapping over - Pappalino

And then there’s the Kiwi - Concert Hall

None of those have any possible chance of winning at WFA - especially the two foreign horses. The top 5 or 6 that run in the St George are all better than them.

Really? Toffee Tongue at WFA in Turnbull was massive

Turnbull is SWP not WFA and outside the winner the form out of it was garage

remember how many did their dough on her in the Caulfield Cup off that run?

In sad news for futures bettors Loves only You will not be coming to Australia for the QE instead going to Dubai Golden Sheema

Back