Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Samizdat beating Flirtini is the only form you would need to look at but you know - lol perf

And in classic lol perf fashion trades like its lost a leg since that performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1613956629579.png

Did lol - they especially had the wood on the boys in the Angus Armanasco and Mannerism.

Mo'Unga gone Amish Boy on the fence.

This is shaping up as one of the worst australian guineas in recent memory.

Was going to say its been terrible for ages but winners list over the last 20 years is actually quite superb. Apart from the total WTF genuine 'who?' of Ferlax in 2013. I actually can't see it being worse than that edition:

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was going to say its been terrible for ages but winners list over the last 20 years is actually quite superb. Apart from the total WTF genuine 'who?' of Ferlax in 2013. I actually can't see it being worse than that edition:

Ferlax was unbeaten when he won then broke down. He went to stud in NZ and got lots of winners and died. So bit of a tragic one. I remember him well the 14s was very nice!

Ferlax was unbeaten when he won then broke down. He went to stud in NZ and got lots of winners and died. So bit of a tragic one. I remember him well the 14s was very nice!

Sure it was ;)

Conveniently he seemed to break down after showing he wasn't up to it against older horses. I smell similar in the future or Ole Kirk.

How is Shes all class fav in the sweet embrace with that stinky magic millions dross.

Four Moves Ahead should be favourite.

With that sweet sweet Kenso H10 form

MM form held up pretty well in the Diamond

Back