Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How does Rocketing By lose the Inglis Dash?

Terrible field should give them windburn
It is flying !! Im trying to find something that beats it.. and ive landed on the non winner Bella Nips forgive the first up run.. look at its last three starts last prep 1.3L behind Swats That, 0.8L behind Portland Sky and 0.9L behind Written Beauty.

Anyone brave enough to take MJ at 6s surprised shes not double figures

Wouldn't touch with borrowed money - utter poi poi - She's A Star has shown if you are any good you should be able to towel the local opposition of any prep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is 5 Emergencies to come out before him thou. One for the All ups i rekon.

Surely some concerns they are dodging the good ones Saturday to run Friday night?

Surely some concerns they are dodging the good ones Saturday to run Friday night?
As far as i know it was just the fact they didnt want to jump straight to the 1200 from 1000m.. they would want to be winning that considering its still on the Slipper path.

Saturday very underwhelming. Sticking with Zou dancer in the guineas.

Have a friend who’s into snapdancer for about 10% keeps telling me how good it is. I’am just not sure, although being flogged by probabeel isn’t the worst thing I guess.
It looks a card where you really don’t want to be chasing

Will be a very small betting day for me

Geniune minefield

Have a friend who’s into snapdancer for about 10% keeps telling me how good it is. I’am just not sure, although being flogged by probabeel isn’t the worst thing I guess.

Very happy to leave the filly out of everything (disclaimer - thought same last start) and she looks the one well well unders in the market. Think the winner will come from one of the top 5 in the CS Hayes.

i am a fan but she's come back to the pack a bit now the better horses are around. If she was mine i would spell and take her to QLD later in the year

Back