Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
On Tagaloa, I agree he’s been hard to catch but I’m not underestimating how good that performance was yesterday. They ran 1.21.6, considerably faster than the other 1400 races on the day and he was up outside that carrying 59.5. They had the drop on him and a weight pull and still couldn’t get past him.

Big danger could be Cherry Tortoni. Went straight past the third place getter before dying on his run. We know he gets further so I’m assuming he needed the run. Looked a bit tubby to me. Anyway smaller bet on him.

So I have Tagaloa at 9s and Cherry Tortoni at 16s ante post. Second and third blown away by the longest priced G1 winner in Australian racing history. The biggest fisting I’ve received on the punt. So for all of those who had a bad day, that should make you feel a bit better.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
So I have Tagaloa at 9s and Cherry Tortoni at 16s ante post. Second and third blown away by the longest priced G1 winner in Australian racing history. The biggest fisting I’ve received on the punt. So for all of those who had a bad day, that should make you feel a bit better.
This made me feel better.

Rough for you if Cherry drew a barrier he wins.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This made me feel better.

Rough for you if Cherry drew a barrier he wins.
If Egan didn’t have his head up his arse it wins. Watching the replay, he must have thought he was on Deep Impact how he waited...and waited. Utterly awful.

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Classic Waller.

I had Great House on top but didn't have a bet because of the map. Great House was always going to do that, I would be more annoyed if I was on the other one that they had lumped. That ride was easily worse.
Robbie Dolan can go and fist his old lady. ******* dog campaigner

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok poll time. I like to think of myself as not particularly a jockey basher, but I need to vent here. Worst ride of the day.

Talking through my kick it’s Egan, but the head says Kah on Buffalo River.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
Ok poll time. I like to think of myself as not particularly a jockey basher, but I need to vent here. Worst ride of the day.

Talking through my kick it’s Egan, but the head says Kah on Buffalo River.
For as much applause as she gets she was bog average today.

Should be called out for the ride on Buffalo River but .com have such a hard on for her they wont say a thing

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Zack Monelli at the Meadows tonight $3.90 for all you punters chasing
Fastest dog in the world over 650M, just has to hold on for an extra 70M

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
eurass back to eurasia.jpg

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Devastating stuff i had Cherry at $31s antepost.. 😩

Back