• 14. IRONEDGE(5)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are they doing with Kolding? It is not beating the mares in Sydney if it is wet. I'd be chasing the dry track in Melbourne.

Edit: Ok I suppose they are looking for a wildcard for the ASM. Would surely sh*t in the Australian Cup if it went that way instead.

Seems to be lengths worse Vic for some reason so will be interesting how he goes this time around down here

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seems to be lengths worse Vic for some reason so will be interesting how he goes this time around down here
IIRC all his vic runs were in that period where he seemed to lose the plot.

Possible he could handle vic no problem as long as he's in good order.

Nothing i hate more than seeing Mark Zahra on a heavily backed shorty . See Ballarat 1st race. He seems to get beaten on them a lot with inexplicable rides..

Egan on one is just as bad

Damn it I got a tip for Savonia in the 1st at Ballarat from a bloke at work on Friday and forgot all about it!
Just checked and it ran 3rd at 20-1 and thank * it didn’t win.

Not a bad run upon watching the replay also.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
In news that shocks nobody Ole Kirk is retired to stud. I am praying he shoots blanks so he doesnt poison good mares with his demon seed
Team Hawkes were incredibly lucky when they did the Stud deal.

Wouldnt even have a career as a stallion if they didnt do the deal back then cant imagine one of his progeny would be very expensive.

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
In news that shocks nobody Ole Kirk is retired to stud. I am praying he shoots blanks so he doesnt poison good mares with his demon seed
I hope Ole Kirk's owners go bed every night and wonder how worse off their lives would be if Rothfire hadn't injured himself in that Golden Rose

Team Hawkes were incredibly lucky when they did the Stud deal.

Wouldnt even have a career as a stallion if they didnt do the deal back then cant imagine one of his progeny would be very expensive.

Some chance he ends up going down as a truly terrible Guineas winner

Back