Federal ICAC STAT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

'Greens senator David Shoebridge, whose party the government will need to win over if the Coalition rejects the NACC, was unconcerned about AAT members being used to sign off on warrants.'

“The credibility and independence of the AAT has been seriously damaged by the slew of overt political appointments by the Coalition.

“This is a matter that will need very close consideration in the coming weeks as the NACC bill is considered by the (parliamentary) committee and the Senate.”

Australian media companies want to be exempt from being investigated for corruption by the National Anti-Corruption Commission​

By Shane Dowling on October 22, 2022

Australia’s TV media companies have told the National Anti-Corruption Commission committee that they should be exempt from being investigated for corruption by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC). I captured it on video, as per below, and it is amazing how brazen the media companies are thinking they can publicly demand to be above the law.

Australian media companies want to be exempt from being investigated for corruption by the National Anti-Corruption Commission​

Australia’s TV media companies have told the National Anti-Corruption Commission committee that they should be exempt from being investigated for corruption by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC). I captured it on video, as per below, and it is amazing how brazen the media companies are thinking they can publicly demand to be above the law.

Nothing surprises when it comes to the RWNJ mouth pieces.

They want to continue their 'God given right' to lie. Their right to support & control their puppets in Government in whatever way they want to.

'Any debate about whether old media companies are corrupt is now dead and buried with the above video. The media are meant to keep governments accountable and expose government corruption but the old media don’t want to be accountable themselves.'

Angus step the * out of parliament
And Dutton perhaps pay ******* attention your own scum are worse than what lidia Thorpe has done.

IF integrity is to be reclaimed by the Feds the NACC cant pick & choose based on politics.
Whats different about Senator Thorpe is national security.

IF integrity is to be reclaimed by the Feds the NACC cant pick & choose based on politics.
Whats different about Senator Thorpe is national security.
You mean a perception of national (anti bikie) security
As opposed to the way the lnp would manufacture “national security “ as a way to avoid questions or scrutiny
And I see your reply is again tacitly condoning Taylor and Dutton, including Duttons wild hyperbole that Thorpe is “the most unprecedented” which is no where near objective truth.
Thorpe has been punished and appropriately so.
Taylor is still making mint for his family firm.

You mean a perception of national (anti bikie) security
As opposed to the way the lnp would manufacture “national security “ as a way to avoid questions or scrutiny
And I see your reply is again tacitly condoning Taylor and Dutton, including Duttons wild hyperbole that Thorpe is “the most unprecedented” which is no where near objective truth.
Thorpe has been punished and appropriately so.
Taylor is still making mint for his family firm.

Reality is that drugs are a national security issue. You certainly can ask why a bunch of MPs would get a briefing, but they did.

You could do yourself a favour & look at what you claim I have said versus what I have actually said. Your use of 'wild hyperbole' to criticise my point of view.

As for Taylor, if you are correct, its as simple as follow the money, so an early scalp for the NACC. Something you would hope the AFP has already done & not taken it further.

Reality is that drugs are a national security issue. You certainly can ask why a bunch of MPs would get a briefing, but they did.

You could do yourself a favour & look at what you claim I have said versus what I have actually said. Your use of 'wild hyperbole' to criticise my point of view.

As for Taylor, if you are correct, its as simple as follow the money, so an early scalp for the NACC. Something you would hope the AFP has already done & not taken it further.
The reason I say what I said is that your reply chose to ignore what Dutton said and Taylor did, which I had specifically mentioned in my post. By ignoring it I can only conclude you have no issue with it.

The reason I say what I said is that your reply chose to ignore what Dutton said and Taylor did, which I had specifically mentioned in my post. By ignoring it I can only conclude you have no issue with it.

1 + 1 = 2, not what you want/need/conclude it to be.

Prove criminality & let them pay the price is my position regardless of the politics. I've often referred to the 2 x Premiers from WA as an example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely this can’t be so. why, the mainstream press would be all over it if it were so. oh, that’s right that would be, the mainstream press run by murdoch, costello, stokes conservative protection enterprises.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back