Feeding the trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

KS success has obviously had an effect, with G4E emerging from obscurity in the past few days. Whilst some of KS's stuff is actually quite funny (if taken with a grain of salt) G4E's is fairly garden variety rubbish, insults about social status, sexual preference and the like, about what you'd expect of a six year old.

So c'mon guys, lift yer game, feeding the trolls only encourages the little bastards.

P.S. Anyone know where the 3 billy goats gruff can be found?

Isn't it strange ?

When I go and see the footy I'm usually at about the level of G4Eva but its a different story when you actually sit down and try to put some of those same sentiments in writing

Just doesn't work mate !

What you scream at the footy just doesn't cut it when its in writing on a public bulletin board.

So, G4Eva, what may seem witty when screamed out on the terraces of Kardinia Park looks dumb and stupid when written out on a bulletin board.

- Lift your game !

I love to hang s**t on Essendon - you are all reacting the way i wanted you to. So i'm playing games here and I'm winning. If you were really smart you would be best to ignore my posts wouldn't you ?

How boring is this little delusional prat?

I'm a Cats fan and would appreciate your shutting the f**k up.

Yeah. I'm a wuss. Such is life. I thought leaving only one of KS's rants would keep it contained in the one post, rather than having it all spread over multiple posts and dominating the boards.

There are several posts I would like to delete, but when I start doing that I get people asking that other posts be deleted and it gets a bit messy. I'd rather err on the side of wussy.
wink.gif

Look i'm only starting a little friendly rivarly here between Essendon and Geelong here. Fact is Bomber and Cat fans have been hating each other for years, we couldn't stand their dirty players like Harvey and Terry Daniher and they couldn't stand that we had such a good player like ablett in our side. And the 93 shootout only added things to our rivarly. And i do not think that i've gone to far, except in one post about Jimmy Hird but that's about it.

Supporting my Essendon mates here.
Hey G4eva, if you had such a great player as Ablett, how come you couldnt win any FLAGS with him???

We cleared because we knew he wasnt up to the hard stuff just a front runner and we won 83/86/88/89 and 91 after we sent him back to the bush!

Ablett couldnt get a GAME at Hawthorn! Thats how good he was :p

fair enough bluey- youre the boss- you just seemed to have a good reason for deleting it and then you didnt.

ppl here know there is a majority of bomber fans on this forum, and so bagging essendon is the best way for the kiddies to get the responses they so desperately seek.
ever see anyone getting stuck into melbourne or something ??? no- because they wont get any people sticking up for melbourne.
If you want to bag essendon in a rational manner, and have a reasoned argument do so. But you baby trolls obviuosly realise youd look stupid in your attempt to argue facts, so you dont. its much easier to type up mis informed trash, and call people w***ers and the like, than to contribute something worthwhile.

Geelong4Eva

Following on from Arch, if you want to know what "informed friendly rivalry" looks like, go and check out the posts from around the Ansett Grand Final when the North and Essendon fans on this list were having a go at each other. A lot of fun, but without calling each other criminals/homosexuals and plenty of respect between both sides of the argument.

Geelong4eva,

I suppose you are the same Geelong4eva leaving messages in the St Kilda fan forum as well.

There is nothing wrong with friendly rivalry provided it is constructive criticism rather than the dribble that you are writing here.

It is becoming very tiresome.

Lift your game!

I'm willing to bet that most of you saint/Bomber/Roo fans have been taken pot shots at my club for years what with all the snide handbag remarks, and also our failure to win Grand finals (which i must concede) however some fans seem to delight in bringing down Geelong, so all I'm trying to do, is dish up to other supporters what cat fans have been putting up for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But G4E you're going about it the wrong way. What is the point of calling Essendon players homosexuals? I'm sure there are more homosexuals offended by that than Essendon supporters!!

okay i shouldn't have called the whole of EFC homosexuals, but when I was 15, this bomber bastard stole my scarf while i was walking and i fell over and sprained my ankle, and he he didn't give it back, and i wasn't saying or doing anything at all. He was a prick - but i'm not surprised as being an Essendon supporter he can't help being petty and childish.

I just love it when people are jealous of Essendon. I love it even more when they show that jealousy and envy in a written context.

No one fits that more appropriately than Geelong4eva.

I must say, that I quite like Geelong. I would love to see them one day win a Grand Final. I don't mind Geelong supporters, generally. They are not as feral as some types.

But this jealousy is getting quite tiring. Geelong4eva, we all know you hate Essendon. Well, bad luck buddy, becasue the Bombers are on top. So, for what its' worth, I hope that fuells your hatred more, and more.

I've always wanted us to be the most hated side. Thanks to people like you, we are getting there. Thankyou.

okay you asked for it ! I am going to be most unpleasant towards Bomber fans at the Essendon-Geelong clash in round 11 and if we win watch out ! I'm going to make sure you Bomber losers leave the ground with a headache !!!!!

I'm, certainly not a Geelong supporter. But I am so sick of the generalisations you people come up with. Its just plain stupid to generalise a group of supporters from different geographic locations, with different socio economic status' just to mention a few things. It is boring and repetitive! All people seem to do is segregate people into one group and make stupid claims based on little or no fact.

I consider it an insult that the bomber coach is grouped in with that Geelong person.

Firstly, Bluey, some of the threads started in my name were obviously not by me. It is clear to see which of those were started by someone using my pseudonym.

Secondly, my thread started with an observation about our bomber history. Bomber people respondend in a certain low class way and that got it repaid in kind. My initial factual observations about Bomber losses in finals remains intact. So it is in fact the respondners who tend to lower the tone. I suppose when you are a plutonian, the martians will get you ever time.

Sooky look at your last post. You are slurring your words. Please come get some more medication......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back