AFLW AFLW Opposition Observations

Imagine if this was said in the male version of the game?

Tayla pretty handy with the dukes btw.

I respect Livingstone for saying it. The male game is way too PC these days.

However Collingwood’s media got to her last night, she was not quite as outspoken on her Triple M interview this morning.

I respect Livingstone for saying it. The male game is way too PC these days.

However Collingwood’s media got to her last night, she was not quite as outspoken on her Triple M interview this morning.

it’s not about being PC. Its pretty disrespectful. I’m all for players speaking their mind but calling oppo players “useless” is a bit of a stretch.

it’s not about being PC. Its pretty disrespectful. I’m all for players speaking their mind but calling oppo players “useless” is a bit of a stretch.
Maybe but it’ll make their next meeting interesting. I reckon Tayla Harris will come out on top next time they meet. Livingstone just has to hope it’s not the Grand Final, because Carlton will win if Harris beats her.

Maybe but it’ll make their next meeting interesting. I reckon Tayla Harris will come out on top next time they meet. Livingstone just has to hope it’s not the Grand Final, because Carlton will win if Harris beats her.

Harris has all the motivation now doesn’t she? Haha

Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Harris has all the motivation now doesn’t she? Haha

conversely the pressure is on, what happens if Livingstone beats her again?

eh, i like it, sport needs its little rivalries and such

how much less exciting is Richmond v sydney this year because rance and franklin wont be going head to head

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
GWS hit the lead with a goal from a reasonably soft free (they always pay them in AFLW to be fair)... Melbourne just haven't made the most of their field and possession dominance

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Melbourne have just got nothing going into F50 at the moment... seem to be misplacing kicks and leading patterns are shocking... going to have to either get lucky or change their style if they're to score a winning score, imho

Back