Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think she instigates rape threats.

I'm asking why you think that.

Rape threats, rape threats, rape threats.

NEITHER OF THE TWO ARTICLES I LINKED THAT SPARKED THIS LATEST DEBATE ON FORD CONTAIN RAPE THREATS TOWARD FORD.

So why do you keep going on and on about rape threats? Or are you as obsessed with rape as much as feminist nutjobs like Ford are?

DX1fa9bXkAAauFs.jpg:large

Give me a break.

Outside of the Muslim and Indigenous communities, there doesn’t exist a group in society with a more finely tuned victim complex than the radical feminist brigade.

The indigenous generally have a real claim to victim status.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This stuff would possibly be classified as an offence in Victoria under the Summary Offences Act, however, it's not a classification of rape, and there are mitigating circumstances that could be tabled.

I hope Clementine wakes up to the unshakeable fact that the deliberate, continual and caustic alienation of males (particularly stupid ones) is without doubt the DUMBEST thing a woman can do. I fear for her safety should she continue to pursue her current agenda.

This stuff would possibly be classified as an offence in Victoria under the Summary Offences Act, however, it's not a classification of rape, and there are mitigating circumstances that could be tabled.

I hope Clementine wakes up to the unshakeable fact that the deliberate, continual and caustic alienation of males (particularly stupid ones) is without doubt the DUMBEST thing a woman can do. I fear for her safety should she continue to pursue her current agenda.
She's best ignored.

Victim of what?

Do you think claiming the status helps them?
Living in third world conditions. Higher unemployment, alcoholism, lower life expectancy, lower education outcomes.
Racism.

It's not about their claiming victim status, they are genuinely victimized.

There's a few individuals who do go overboard imo, but there's radicals in every group

Living in third world conditions. Higher unemployment, alcoholism, lower life expectancy, lower education outcomes.
Racism.

It's not about their claiming victim status, they are genuinely victimized.

There's a few individuals who do go overboard imo, but there's radicals in every group

You've correctly identified their cultural issues but who's victimising them as a race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back