Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove through an area they were doing construction. There was a worker holding up a slow down sign. Noticed worker was a female. On the way back there was another worker holding up a stop sign. Noticed the worker was also female.

In the olden days, such jobs were reserved for men.

Progress yo!

Drove through an area they were doing construction. There was a worker holding up a slow down sign. Noticed worker was a female. On the way back there was another worker holding up a stop sign. Noticed the worker was also female.

In the olden days, such jobs were reserved for men.

Progress yo!
Ever noticed that they're usually hot?

Misogynists, islamic and non islamic, can all * off and expire somewhere.

“I couldn’t decide if the perpetrators were Islamist misogynists, infuriated by the mural’s opposition to Saudi Arabia’s male guardianship system,” she said. “Or Islamophobic racists, infuriated by the mural’s depictions of proud Middle Eastern women and assertion of multifaceted Muslim identities.”

The cafe owner's quote later in the article should give us our prime suspects in this case:
The peers and general societal expectations of non-Muslim people would rightly criticise this type of behaviour (with exceptions of course). What would the general opinion of Muslim men be, particular the more recent arrivals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Misogynists, islamic and non islamic, can all **** off and expire somewhere.

Seems a bit harsh. I don't agree with the trashing of a mural, but if someone believes in accordance to their religion that men should be the maintainers of women and are superior to them, then why is that necessarily wrong? Maybe they're right, and you're wrong.

Seems a bit harsh. I don't agree with the trashing of a mural, but if someone believes in accordance to their religion that men should be the maintainers of women and are superior to them, then why is that necessarily wrong? Maybe they're right, and you're wrong.

Will you ever stop being such an attention seeker?

Will you ever stop being such an attention seeker?

It's not attention seeking to take the position that people are entitled to their religious beliefs. The point was recently made in the media regarding Israel Folau and his views on homosexuality. These are his religious beliefs, he's entitled to them, and who are we to say he is wrong? Maybe you will go to hell for being homosexual.

It's not attention seeking to take the position that people are entitled to their religious beliefs. The point was recently made in the media regarding Israel Folau and his views on homosexuality. These are his religious beliefs, he's entitled to them, and who are we to say he is wrong? Maybe you will go to hell for being homosexual.

I guess the hell will be full of those gays, lesbians, whores and sluts all making the sex whilst up in heaven they'll be casually enjoying their chastity.

The AFL should go gender neutral, and let everyone choose their pronouns.
or make a competition for every separate gender. I mean we're up over 50 now, aren't we? Shouldn't be a problem. Imagine how proud you'd be if your club won the AFL's "Trans von gender demi boy" Cup. We'd be Xi-ing and Xir-ing all over the place.

or make a competition for every separate gender. I mean we're up over 50 now, aren't we? Shouldn't be a problem. Imagine how proud you'd be if your club won the AFL's "Trans von gender demi boy" Cup. We'd be Xi-ing and Xir-ing all over the place.

We just need to respect women, and don't use naming that suggest the male version of AFL is the main version of AFL and the female version is somehow a lesser form of AFL.

Naming is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back