Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left had to choose between the #MeToo movement or predators like Weinstein.
Wasn't the #metoo movement based on Weinstein being a predator?

And it's good you admit he is a predator, could you explain it to bombersfan in the language you both understand?

The research deals with the roles that negative stereotyping play with groups purportedly victimised by the phenomena, in this case females and math.

Specifically, I raise the point in relation to the STEM/female issue, which I see as just another facet of contemporary radical feminism..

What - in Australian English is “math”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They don’t get their jobs that makes famous and become millionaires!

If it was that much of an issue they could have easily said no and walked away from the role!
Hey want th best of both worlds!
Or they get their reputation trashed in their chosen industry. The absolute vast majority of actors in the US industry don't become rich and famous.

Some make great money, some make a decent living, some have multiple jobs.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...em/producer-what-hollywood-earns-2017-1043233

So kudos to you for cheering on workplace exploitation. You hero.

Carn Chief. Liberal Hollywood knew about this disgusting prick's actions and chose to do nothing. He was protected by hard core Hollywood liberals like Streep. The left had to choose between the #MeToo movement or predators like Weinstein.
Rate yourself. Scale of 1 to 10. Be honest.

Lol
Selective discrimination! The usual hypocritical BS from you lot
I know people like you who want to see blanket discrimination have a hard time seeing the nuances. But give it a try.

Are you aware of what often happens to whistleblowers, even when they have some power? I wouldn't even wish that on you, despite your odious nature.

It seems to be overlooked by a ton of idiots that people in the past did speak up, and either had their careers falsely tarnish, or had it tanked by the higher ups that prevented them getting roles, or flat out just had people done away with.

Yeah. They want to be able to do a job without being raped. How outrageous!
They were not raped!
They had sex for a job! They could have said no and moved on!
But no they didn’t! Now they are famous and have millions! All they had to do was have sex with some fat dude!
But it’s all his fault!

They still consented! That is not rape

Or they get their reputation trashed in their chosen industry. The absolute vast majority of actors in the US industry don't become rich and famous.

Some make great money, some make a decent living, some have multiple jobs.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...em/producer-what-hollywood-earns-2017-1043233

So kudos to you for cheering on workplace exploitation. You hero.
Was it consensual!
Have sex with me and I’ll make you rich and famous! Don’t have sex with me and go on with your normal life!

I’m not condoning what Weinstein did but the ladies had a choice and it was not forced! How is it his could! They concented and had sex!

They were not raped!
They had sex for a job! They could have said no and moved on!
But no they didn’t! Now they are famous and have millions! All they had to do was have sex with some fat ugly soulless dude!
But it’s all his fault!

They still consented! That is not rape

EFA

The casting-couch is hardly a new concept by any stretch....The prevalence of uniformly talentless & characterless women in Hollywood, is enough of a give-away on that score.

Was it consensual!
Have sex with me and I’ll make you rich and famous! Don’t have sex with me and go on with your normal life!

I’m not condoning what Weinstein did but the ladies had a choice and it was not forced! How is it his could! They concented and had sex!
It depends on the country. It's outlawed as rape in the philippines because coercion is not consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it consensual!

A) There are plenty of reports claiming non-consensual sex.

B) The people who didn’t consent and weren’t forced often had their reputations trashed. That’s coercion. It’s not “go on with your normal life”.

You have zero clue. Go to Reddit.

It depends on the country. It's outlawed as rape in the philippines because coercion is not consent.
isnt hollywood in California part of the USA!
what actresses are accusing him of rape?
or is it just you lefty loonies jumping on that self righteous bandwagon bandwagon for all those actresses who have complained that he had sex with them to make them famous!

isnt hollywood in California part of the USA!
what actresses are accusing him of rape?
or is it just you lefty loonies jumping on that self righteous bandwagon bandwagon for all those actresses who have complained that he had sex with them to make them famous!
The law is explicit. Maybe you should read it. Honestly your views on this are Neanderthalic and disgusting. I bet you'd be happy for women to be back in the kitchen and for men to be able to rape their wives.

A) There are plenty of reports claiming non-consensual sex.

B) The people who didn’t consent and weren’t forced often had their reputations trashed. That’s coercion. It’s not “go on with your normal life”.

You have zero clue. Go to Reddit.

Got any actual concert proof or just the hearsay dribble from reddit

Pretty sure I told you to take your s**t elsewhere.
Because a user stated it on reddit it has to be true!
Lol
So let’s say you pick up a girl & have consensual sex with her and 10 year on down the track she regrets it

In your logic
A has the right to call it rape
B ruin your career

See looney logic

Are you aware of what often happens to whistleblowers, even when they have some power? I wouldn't even wish that on you, despite your odious nature.

Julian Assange likes this post.....And he can't even get his own government to stick up for one of their own citizens rights.....All our pollies are ******* cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back