Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Socual media went off last night when It was announced senator stop shagging men is running for the nsw upper house. This senators has introduced bills that do more for women than any single other politician since Gough whitlam. Yet last Night he was subjected to some vile coments that was orchestrated by feminists.

You have to see it to believe it but most of you sheep.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Sorry sweethearts and all those supporting white knights who can't get laid, the movement is over. You've gone beyond equality. Time to blame your personal plight on something else other than all men.

Good luck.
Interesting article. Nothing about access to. Justice. Or suicide rates. Important things.

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
There is an openly proud member of the Proud Boys on this forum, who is saying that it's a fact that Western society is failing because men let women vote. And not one of you have argued against it...
Allow me to back peddle on this one a little, m8. I'm happy for women to have the right to vote... provided that they are right-leaning.

its free real estate

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's stupid.

The real question is whether the women are advantaged for administrative positions over men because they are less able to perform in the field.
There are women spies in the field. They’re often better at humint because they are more implicitly trusted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its free real estate

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
And vulnerable when required.

But in my head they aren't riding in helicopters to shoot up the drug factory in South America
Most intelligence work isn’t as risky as it looks in the movies.

Obviously there is hardcore stuff that men are better suited at (although there are honey traps, which women are better at!), but security guards probably have a riskier job.

AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter Admin #6,167
Sorry sweethearts and all those supporting white knights who can't get laid, the movement is over. You've gone beyond equality. Time to blame your personal plight on something else other than all men.

Good luck.
"
Using the index, Bahrain was named as the top nation for gender equality followed by the UK and the Netherlands.
"

AHHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!

You have me in stitches!

_Wildcard_

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
**** me.
This thread has just become an echo chamber for you right wing women hating twats.
It's one of the few I can still post in, you threadbanned me from most others. For calling you a fool, I think. The last time, anyway.

So where does "twat" rate on the scale of thread ban worthiness?

Twat.

Top Bottom