Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd agree except she keeps getting invited to schools as if she is an expert on something other than trolling.
If you talk s**t for long enough, people eventually begin to see you as somewhat of an expert in the subject matter which you keep railing about. See Harold Scruby's steady rise from angry old man to leading Australian Pedestrian Safety expert.

I'd agree except she keeps getting invited to schools as if she is an expert on something other than trolling.
Well if people keep walking out on her, don't think they will be asking her in the future.

if women are going to concentrate on their well being by agreeing with one woman who describes herself as a 'woman proscriber' then
sadly the world is going to become very stale very quickly.

It takes a village but it also takes women and men and those who decide they are half and half of each as well as those who are
wanting to be one but really another.

Everything is so quickly evolving that everyone needs to take it all in but never attaching to one or the other.

Have I caught up with the latest evolution of women's business? It still drives me nuts with so called feminists who still drive the bus and
yet will not allow themselves to live with equality as it should be. Not fighting or castigating the other half but learning to understand that everyone
is not equal no matter how we stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But to be honest we don't know what the boys said. If it's anything like the "questions" private school kids can come up with...

That girls were willing to no platform her by walking out perhaps suggests that she isn't entirely innocent.

I'm not sure what the school was expecting when they asked someone so abrasive to speak.

Despite that, it's always worth hearing from different types of people. I'd happily listen to her do something like this out out of curiosity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That girls were willing to no platform her by walking out perhaps suggests that she isn't entirely innocent.

I'm not sure what the school was expecting when they asked someone so abrasive to speak.

Despite that, it's always worth hearing from different types of people. I'd happily listen to her do something like this out out of curiosity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm erring on the side of the girls have bought into the "poor me" stuff being bandied about by males around the place.

Its pretty pervasive among school boys that "angry feminists" who just hate males are all over the place (from listening to my boy and others of his age). They are marinating in the Internet of Hate, sharing videos etc. It'd be encouraging if it was real philosophical discussion, but it seems the Red Pill garbage is doing the rounds of school kids YouTube feeds.

(As an aside, the number of my sons friends Discord user names with "c***" and "n****r" in them is a bit icky.)

Though I am very happy my son is asking about how to respond to it rather than parroting it.

I'm erring on the side of the girls have bought into the "poor me" stuff being bandied about by males around the place.

Its pretty pervasive among school boys that "angry feminists" who just hate males are all over the place (from listening to my boy and others of his age). They are marinating in the Internet of Hate, sharing videos etc. It'd be encouraging if it was real philosophical discussion, but it seems the Red Pill garbage is doing the rounds of school kids YouTube feeds.

(As an aside, the number of my sons friends Discord user names with "c***" and "n****r" in them is a bit icky.)

Though I am very happy my son is asking about how to respond to it rather than parroting it.

Can't say I'm shocked that you would side with the professional troll against the school kids she was paid to speak to. How is she furthering gender relations by calling kids dickheads and pissants for questioning her, even if they do hold sexist attitudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back