Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Moderator #6,827
Guys guys guys....sorry I sprinted here as soon as I possibly could to bring this to your attention!!!

There is hope. In a sea of virtue signalling a weak-minded loonies a beautiful swan has emerged!!!

I think I'm in love with her. Logic, beauty, and she doesn't think masculinity is toxic.

https://twitter.com/stclairashley/
Imagine how much soy milk that "guy" has guzzled :$:$:$

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Guys guys guys....sorry I sprinted here as soon as I possibly could to bring this to your attention!!!

There is hope. In a sea of virtue signalling a weak-minded loonies a beautiful swan has emerged!!!

I think I'm in love with her. Logic, beauty, and she doesn't think masculinity is toxic.

https://twitter.com/stclairashley/
I first read the name as "Ashley Sinclair", who is also a conservative. Just don't Google that name while at work ;)

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What a strange case to take to arbitration.

A Victorian father has lost a legal battle to prevent his child from having a hyphenated combination of his parents’ surnames, with authorities ruling in favour of the double-barrelled last name.

The child was born in 2015 but the parents’ inability to agree on the surname resulted in the Victorian Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages last year assigning a surname using both parents’ surnames hyphenated in alphabetical order, with the mother’s first and father’s second.

The father took the case to the Victorian civil and administrative tribunal, which last week upheld the original decision and found the policy of using both names in alphabetical order “reasonable and appropriate”.

Especially given ...

“... at present both parents have limited contact with the child, having one name as a second name and the other as a surname would seem to preference one parent over the child without any proper basis to do so.”
What happens when two people with hyphenated names have kids? School roll call-
"James Smith-Crocker-Bailey-Jones"

Yellabellabingbangboo

Debutant
Suspended
AFL Club
Adelaide
EJ also very talented, I wonder if we’ll look back on today’s singers and think the same.
There is talent around like beyonce and lady gaga. However my god there is alot of crap. There is alot more crap around yhese days. You could listen to commercial radio in the 90s and you cannot do that these days. The std has gone down big time.

Edit: not to say good music is not being made, it is just thay today's good music are part of niche genres, like techno and other dance music as well as some folk, post rock, metal if you like that kind of thing etc and i am sure therenis alot more. I know modern day classical composers that make outstanding music.

I just think the std of pop music has deteriorated terribly. There are some great pop artists around but they are in the minority whereas in decades past we were spoilt for choice.

Last edited:

6yearsold

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Problem solved :thumbsu:

Joyce Vieira punches man she caught pleasuring himself nearby her photo shoot.
Joyce Vieira, an amateur MMA fighter hailing from Brazil, was reportedly taking part in a swimsuit photo shoot on a beach in Rio de Janeiro recently when she was interrupted by a creep who was masturbating nearby.

According to reports, the 27-year-old fighter claims the man had his shorts down and was standing in front of her and her friend while pleasuring himself. Vieira then took matters into her own hands and punched the dude until he retreated.
She should be charged with assault. I am often doing photo shoots in remote places where it is just me and the photographer. I have seen plenty of skanks hiding in the bushes nearby and so forth rubbing one out while I do my thing. What would happen if I gave one of those filthy bags a knuckle sandwich? I think we all know the answer to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
The latest wank story about the gender wage gap. All Formula One teams paid their male staff more than women last year.

Could it possibly be that no female drivers are good enough for F1? And that only around 10% of F1 engineers are female. Which is representative of the numbers of female graduates in Britain that CHOOSE engineering and technology. But no let's introduce quotas to supposedly 'address this imbalance' but will actually discriminate against suitable qualified men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tistics-standings-uk-motorsport-a8882946.html

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
The latest wank story about the gender wage gap. All Formula One teams paid their male staff more than women last year.

Could it possibly be that no female drivers are good enough for F1? And that only around 10% of F1 engineers are female. Which is representative of the numbers of female graduates in Britain that CHOOSE engineering and technology. But no let's introduce quotas to supposedly 'address this imbalance' but will actually discriminate against suitable qualified men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tistics-standings-uk-motorsport-a8882946.html

Reflexes and triangulation capabilities would have a lot to do with it.

Damn biology strikes again.

Numero Uno

Senior List
AFL Club
West Coast
Top Bottom