Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just unmitigated bullshit. More and more, we are seeing falsely accused men being persecuted for things that never happened.
In this instance, we have a woman fabricating a drink spiking story out of thin air, raising a false alarm and painting herself as a victim. She was a victim of nothing except her own stupidity. Female's need to be taught some fuxking accountability instead of being trained to be professional victims.
Google Brock Turner then tell me 'females' need to learn accountability.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Amazing that some people still have a problem with women who don't shut up and make them dinner.
I know people who think women shouldn't be allowed to work, or mix with men in public spaces, because they offer up temptation and therefore invite assault. It's not only victim blaming in action, but suggests men get a free pass because we can't help ourselves.

I don't agree with what he said, I think it was bad PR and probably didn't do the club's reputation any favors. But I don't like the fact that all the negative attention is on him, as opposed to the irresponsible female who got herself stupid drunk and made a false allegation against the club.

You drop a clanger like that and of course you'll cop all the attention. Plus it's not like the girl grandstanded about it on social media before contacting them, she went the right way about it with private messages first.

So in other words, what actually happened was an intoxicated female made a false drink spiking allegation for whatever reason (maybe to save face for getting stupid drunk and waking up in the toilet in a puddle of her own vomit - who knows). The club owner reviewed the footage, called her out on her bullshit and now he's the bad guy.

yeah I know a woman who was caught out cheating on her husband

Next day...nah nah I had my drink spiked...full of shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in other words, what actually happened was an intoxicated female made a false drink spiking allegation for whatever reason (maybe to save face for getting stupid drunk and waking up in the toilet in a puddle of her own vomit - who knows). The club owner reviewed the footage, called her out on her bullshit and now he's the bad guy.
"B-but he also made a mean post about the poor woman!!1!"

It's laughable watching the male white knights on this thread defending pathetic women like that. It's time they were held accountable for their false accusations which ruin lives.

"B-but he also made a mean post about the poor woman!!1!"

It's laughable watching the male white knights on this thread defending pathetic women like that. It's time they were held accountable for their false accusations which ruin lives.
Whose life did she ruin? Did she deserve to be called not hot enough to spike a drink of?

Whose life did she ruin? Did she deserve to be called not hot enough to spike a drink of?

It's the type of mindset (lack of accountability and using someone else a scapegoat for their own mistakes) that results in false rape allegations that ruin lives. I'm talking about women who have consensual sex outside of a relationship and then cry rape to get themselves out of hot water, like this:

It's the type of mindset (lack of accountability and using someone else a scapegoat for their own mistakes) that results in false rape allegations that ruin lives. I'm talking about women who have consensual sex outside of a relationship and then cry rape to get themselves out of hot water, like this:

So that means all women should just shut up, especially if they aren't a 10? You and that night club owner are the perfect example of why feminism exists and are the exact targets of the right wing of the liberal party

The reverse is also true. Someone can actually commit rape (Google Brock Turner), and, yet, have their interests and future placed ahead of justice. Women often do not come forward at all, because they fear being called liars, gold diggers, or whores who invited upon themselves - and this happens far more than false accusations ruining lives.

It means they should be taught accountability and chastised when they make false allegations, instead of defended to the death by white knights like yourself.
And they are and if they make a false report they can be fined or jailed for it. The consequences already exist. Just because you have a problem with women speaking up, does not mean they should be taught to keep their mouths shut unless yelling out 'dinner!'

This all started from a woman who didn't make it originally public and contacted the night club in the first place. How you can say she's ruining someone's reputation is ridiculous. She did what you said and because she's not a 10 you rubbish her for having her right to out this owner as a sexist pig. As she is doing to you by your obvious rage against her and other women who speak up.

Don't speak unless spoken to women, make me a sandwich

The reverse is also true. Someone can actually commit rape (Google Brock Turner), and, yet, have their interests and future placed ahead of justice. Women often do not come forward at all, because they fear being called liars, gold diggers, or whores who invited upon themselves - and this happens far more than false accusations ruining lives.

There is zero evidence to support this and you are merely indulging in speculation that suits your own narrative. Of course, because of your female-bias you also conveniently ignore the fact that male victims of rape and sexual assault also don't come forward because they face an even bigger stigma; that males can't be raped by females and nobody will believe them (or care) that they were raped, sexually assaulted/abused by a woman. There's shame in even admitting to themselves they were victims of sexual misconduct at the hands of a woman because it threatens their own masculinity, so it's blocked out.

The problem is that rape is not a black and white thing, and a sexual misadventure where alcohol is involved (that was believed to be consensual at the time) can become rape after the fact because someone regrets it the next day. It's interesting that you keep bringing up one individual case as though that discredits everything else and can't admit that the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction now, at least in the western world. Ever since the #metoo thing started in 2017, college and university campuses in the US have operated with an anti-male bias in how they handle rape and sexual assault allegations against male students, that denies accused men due process and gets them expelled and ruins their reputations and lives on mere accusations. The "believe all women" mantra is the prevailing attitude on college and uni campuses on the US.

There's even an advocacy group now, started by women whose sons were falsely accused of sexual misconduct on college campuses.

Specifically, FACE objects to many schools' Title IX proceedings that deny students basic procedures traditionally provided to those defending themselves against allegations of wrongdoing, such as: not being informed of the specific accusations, denied access to the complaint, witness statements, and evidence, and not being permitted to contact and present witnesses. FACE and others who support more protections for accused students say these procedures were denied students due to the Department of Education's "civil-rights office and its aggressive enforcement of Title IX and victims’ rights during the Obama years." "Critics say the guidance went too far and effectively directed colleges to tilt their processes in favor of victims, trampling on the rights of accused students."

And they are and if they make a false report they can be fined or jailed for it. The consequences already exist. Just because you have a problem with women speaking up, does not mean they should be taught to keep their mouths shut unless yelling out 'dinner!'

Yeah, "can be". Except the vast majority of the time, they're not.

This all started from a woman who didn't make it originally public and contacted the night club in the first place. How you can say she's ruining someone's reputation is ridiculous. She did what you said and because she's not a 10 you rubbish her for having her right to out this owner as a sexist pig. As she is doing to you by your obvious rage against her and other women who speak up.

Don't speak unless spoken to women, make me a sandwich

So if she was a 10 out of 10, then I would jump to her defense like a white knight? Is that how it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back