Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because so many posters have taken on the HodgePodge style of lying about their position and statements, which makes it impossible to hold an actual discussion.

If any of you would like to point out which post was wrong and why, I'd take it on board, or I'd try to justify it. Or I'd learn from it.

There is an openly proud member of the Proud Boys on this forum, who is saying that it's a fact that Western society is failing because men let women vote. And not one of you have argued against it...
Try and comprehend people can have multiple positions about a given topic depending on circumstances.
Be flexible

i don't care if men have private spaces..
these mens groups use these gatherings to blame all their woes on women

Sounds like you kind of do care if they have private spaces.

In the vast majority of cases, men when left to their own devices don't spend a whole lot of time blaming their woes on women. Certainly no moreso than women blame their woes on men.

This odd push for female only spaces being lead by the same people who oppose male only spaces is quite amusing really.

Socual media went off last night when It was announced senator stop shagging men is running for the nsw upper house. This senators has introduced bills that do more for women than any single other politician since Gough whitlam. Yet last Night he was subjected to some vile coments that was orchestrated by feminists.

You have to see it to believe it but most of you sheep.

Sorry sweethearts and all those supporting white knights who can't get laid, the movement is over. You've gone beyond equality. Time to blame your personal plight on something else other than all men.

Good luck.

Interesting article. Nothing about access to. Justice. Or suicide rates. Important things.

There is an openly proud member of the Proud Boys on this forum, who is saying that it's a fact that Western society is failing because men let women vote. And not one of you have argued against it...
Allow me to back peddle on this one a little, m8. I'm happy for women to have the right to vote... provided that they are right-leaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are women spies in the field. They’re often better at humint because they are more implicitly trusted.
And vulnerable when required.

But in my head they aren't riding in helicopters to shoot up the drug factory in South America

And vulnerable when required.

But in my head they aren't riding in helicopters to shoot up the drug factory in South America
Most intelligence work isn’t as risky as it looks in the movies.

Obviously there is hardcore stuff that men are better suited at (although there are honey traps, which women are better at!), but security guards probably have a riskier job.

Sorry sweethearts and all those supporting white knights who can't get laid, the movement is over. You've gone beyond equality. Time to blame your personal plight on something else other than all men.

Good luck.
"
Using the index, Bahrain was named as the top nation for gender equality followed by the UK and the Netherlands.
"

AHHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!

You have me in stitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back