Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone seen that youtube video about some chick sexting her surgeon husband on live tv and just laughing at him and shaming him in front of millions? Disgusting behaviour.

The strange case of the sacking of Matildas coach Alen Stajcic. Did he lose his job because he's a man?

Stajcic, 45, was sacked just months out from the start of the 2019 Women's World Cup in France after almost five years in the role and overseeing the Matildas rise to be ranked fourth in the world last year.​
The axe fell after surveys by Professional Footballers Australia and One Watch found issues needing to be addressed within the team structure – but specifically neither of them recommended anyone should be sacked over their findings.​
Questions have been raised about the validity of the surveys, who filled them in and who didn't, the answers given, and the follow up investigations conducted.​

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/the-questions-the-ffa-board-must-face-today-519098

Suggestions of interference from senior administrators, board members and former players have been constant since Stajcic was sacked. There have been reports of claims Stajcic and/or other coaches in the Matildas set-up referred to a "lesbian mafia" seeking to undermine their positions. Reports of text messages alluding to as much have circulated while their remains allegations of collusion among people to oust Stajcic.​

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...the-case-of-alen-stajcic-20190211-p50x20.html

Does anyone here theorize that there are "side effects" to feminism that are going to be detrimental to women in the dating/marriage scene? For example, we know that women outnumber men at colleges and universities. This will inevitably lead to a shortage of men with a college/uni education. There will be a subset of university-educated women who are unable to partner because they cant find a man with equivalent education/income to themselves, so they will have to remain single and childless, or eventually settle for a man that they feel is "beneath them" because the guy doesn't have a college degree and a prestigious white collar job. Which will lead to the woman being resentful in the marriage and always feeling like she could have done better.

The strange case of the sacking of Matildas coach Alen Stajcic. Did he lose his job because he's a man?

Stajcic, 45, was sacked just months out from the start of the 2019 Women's World Cup in France after almost five years in the role and overseeing the Matildas rise to be ranked fourth in the world last year.​
The axe fell after surveys by Professional Footballers Australia and One Watch found issues needing to be addressed within the team structure – but specifically neither of them recommended anyone should be sacked over their findings.​
Questions have been raised about the validity of the surveys, who filled them in and who didn't, the answers given, and the follow up investigations conducted.​

Suggestions of interference from senior administrators, board members and former players have been constant since Stajcic was sacked. There have been reports of claims Stajcic and/or other coaches in the Matildas set-up referred to a "lesbian mafia" seeking to undermine their positions. Reports of text messages alluding to as much have circulated while their remains allegations of collusion among people to oust Stajcic.​

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...the-case-of-alen-stajcic-20190211-p50x20.html
Politics in sports organisations. Wow.

This is related feminism how?

false allegations
true feminism power

Does anyone here theorize that there are "side effects" to feminism that are going to be detrimental to women in the dating/marriage scene? For example, we know that women outnumber men at colleges and universities. This will inevitably lead to a shortage of men with a college/uni education. There will be a subset of university-educated women who are unable to partner because they cant find a man with equivalent education/income to themselves, so they will have to remain single and childless, or eventually settle for a man that they feel is "beneath them" because the guy doesn't have a college degree and a prestigious white collar job. Which will lead to the woman being resentful in the marriage and always feeling like she could have done better.
This is really your concern?

Say this is in any way a likely result of them wimmenz gettin’ thar book learnin’, what is the solution do you think?

Say this is in any way a likely result of them wimmenz gettin’ thar book learnin’, what is the solution do you think?

There's no solution because it's not even a "problem". The issue is that while this gap in educational attainment between men and women is slowly widening, all we hear about in the media is the "gender pay gap". So in the real world women are outperforming men in school, getting more educated and getting higher paying jobs (in the US, women in their 20s are now earning more than men in their 20s), but we're being sold this idea of a gender pay gap. Maybe that's a way to keep the public distracted while the feminist master plan unfolds. They want women in positions of power everywhere, they want them to be the educators, legislators, public policy makers, on corporate boards and so forth. And their plan is slowly being realized. /tinfoil rant

You're never more than 5 degrees away from a "STORMFRONT" label.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Politics in sports organisations. Wow.

This is related feminism how?

Feminism is politics. The politics of advantaging women at the expense of men.

In this case, Heather Reid, assisted by a gender equity target, was elected to the FFA board - with her usual promotion of women agenda.

"It’s good for me – but it's not so good for you". These are the words that Football Federation Association chief executive David Gallop said to Matildas coach Alen Stajcic in November last year when a new board was installed.​
Months before that, an FFA board member warned Stajcic that powerful forces within the game wanted him sacked and replaced with a female coach. "They're out to get you," he was told.​

Reid denies allegations she was at the heart of a push to have Stajcic removed. However, she did make this unsubstantiated slur.

It's a pity that there aren’t more parents and players prepared to speak up about some of his behaviour," Reid said. "If people knew the actual facts, they would be shocked. I can refer you to some people who were involved with the Green and Gold Army who were in Jordan for the Asian Cup and talked to parents and heard their concerns about the welfare of their daughters. And talk to players about their situation in the team.​

Reid has since stepped down from the FFA board citing health reasons.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...-plot-to-have-him-sacked-20190122-p50szc.html

Formal education has minimal impact on wealth.
Wealth being a form of power which by the way is an attraction to lots of women .
I'm guessing no to your question

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Formal education has minimal impact on wealth.
Wealth being a form of power which by the way is an attraction to lots of women .
I'm guessing no to your question

Yeah I dispute that. Anyway, what I'm talking about here is not about just wealth, its about perceived status. The point being that a university-educated woman with a white collar job who works in an office, probably isn't so inclined to marry a blue collar worker with minimal education who stands outside all day in a high-vis vest.

Yeah I dispute that. Anyway, what I'm talking about here is not about just wealth, its about perceived status. The point being that a university-educated woman with a white collar job who works in an office, probably isn't so inclined to marry a blue collar worker with minimal education who stands outside all day in a high-vis vest.
That's a huge assumption, how do you know that
a university-educated woman with a white collar job who works in an office
probably isn't so inclined to marry a blue collar worker with minimal education.
Are you a woman? Do you know what women are attracted to?

Small business
The Australian Taxation Office defines a small business as one that has annual revenue turnover (excluding GST) of less than $2 million. Fair Work Australia defines a small business as one that has less than 15 employees.

Small businesses make a significant contribution to the Australian economy. They employ half of Australia's workforce and make up one fifth of Australia's gross domestic product.

I suspect and I haven't bothered researching statistics that there are significant numbers within the small business sector that don't hold a university degree.

I guess your assumptions on education and what women want are pretty loose

Feminism is politics.

Correct.

Contemporary feminism's goal is to replace men with government.

Government that is beneficial to women and detrimental to men.

They are rabid statists and are therefore dangerous.

That's a huge assumption, how do you know that
a university-educated woman with a white collar job who works in an office
probably isn't so inclined to marry a blue collar worker with minimal education.
Are you a woman? Do you know what women are attracted to?

Small business
The Australian Taxation Office defines a small business as one that has annual revenue turnover (excluding GST) of less than $2 million. Fair Work Australia defines a small business as one that has less than 15 employees.

Small businesses make a significant contribution to the Australian economy. They employ half of Australia's workforce and make up one fifth of Australia's gross domestic product.

I suspect and I haven't bothered researching statistics that there are significant numbers within the small business sector that don't hold a university degree.

I guess your assumptions on education and what women want are pretty loose

So because I'm not a woman, I don't know what they're attracted to? LMAO. They're attracted to money and security for starters, especially when seeking a long term partner to have children with. This aint rocket science. Do you think a female professional wants to marry a factory worker, or someone in the same social class as herself?

Also, most men without a university education are not small business owners. The extreme vast majority are employees. The issue I'm highlighting is women outnumbering men at college and university, sometimes at a ratio of 60/40 or greater. There is a growing education gap between men and women, which will have an impact on educated women on the dating market who are looking for educated men.

Last edited:
I'm a university-educated white heterosexual male and I am not so inclined to marry a blue collar woman with minimal education. She'd have to be a smoking hot charming scrub goat for me to throw her a bone.

no It is not all women and it isn't all men.. contemporary.. isn't always everyone.. groan..

You seem to have trouble differentiating between contemporary feminists, women and men.

You seem to have trouble differentiating between contemporary feminists, women and men.
I am not trying to be contemporary or old.. I am not being a clem so to speak.. I am not being anything other than myself..

I am not giving a s**t about being a normal female... human.. dry rot female..

I am up for every other dubious contemplation of human variation.. so call me a drunk.. far.. k tall dubious renovation .. human..

I can take it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back