Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on Linkedin from my favourite feminist (who's trying to make a living out of it) who said, amongst other things about the gender pay gap: boys get more pocket money than girls. What the ****?
It's about equality - can't screw young boys out of their extra 13c to the dollar just because they are young. This stat is a win for anti-ageism!

Got any suitable jokes lined up to say on the day?

Not game enough, I’m sure the others will have some good ones which I’ll report back.

I work for a small company owned by a big corporate, im the only one from my company in this bigger office. Basically going as a bit of virtue signalling for my company (and free pizza of course)

Not game enough, I’m sure the others will have some good ones which I’ll report back.

I work for a small company owned by a big corporate, im the only one from my company in this bigger office. Basically going as a bit of virtue signalling for my company (and free pizza of course)
Walk in and complain that they ordered out for the pizza. State that you would've preferred home-made, then glare angrily at the women present.

LOLOLOL what a payday! How do the damages accrue anything close to 2 million?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...g/news-story/1c9022116c24b4032724976582eceddc

This other person on mafs.com today only got $50

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...r/news-story/ebc58e8fa44b60a7e74835cc5d8be835
You’d need to look at the laws.

This is pretty awful if true.

At first, she pumped in a single-stall bathroom before being ordered to pump in a manager’s office monitored by a camera she was told could not be switched off.”

That "news" website is an absolute shocker, that said I do like to read the comments on Facebook.

Also i can't make the free pizza day for Women's Day at my work tomorrow, i've got a ******* meeting in the city, shattered! (genuinely)
Dominos pizza or something better?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

giphy.gif

International Women's Day, eh? Hah

It appears to be an entire week, going by the posters on the walls of a university I visited last week.

But hey............................ovaries rule!!!!

This current Third Reich feminist "movement" is focused on repressed western women.

I wish they had some meaningful goal of helping women in these other countries
Then I'd comend them

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Most of them are delusional, spoiled, self serving harpies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back