Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
EJ also very talented, I wonder if we’ll look back on today’s singers and think the same.

There is talent around like beyonce and lady gaga. However my god there is alot of crap. There is alot more crap around yhese days. You could listen to commercial radio in the 90s and you cannot do that these days. The std has gone down big time.

Edit: not to say good music is not being made, it is just thay today's good music are part of niche genres, like techno and other dance music as well as some folk, post rock, metal if you like that kind of thing etc and i am sure therenis alot more. I know modern day classical composers that make outstanding music.

I just think the std of pop music has deteriorated terribly. There are some great pop artists around but they are in the minority whereas in decades past we were spoilt for choice.

Last edited:

6yearsold

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Problem solved :thumbsu:

Joyce Vieira punches man she caught pleasuring himself nearby her photo shoot.
Joyce Vieira, an amateur MMA fighter hailing from Brazil, was reportedly taking part in a swimsuit photo shoot on a beach in Rio de Janeiro recently when she was interrupted by a creep who was masturbating nearby.

According to reports, the 27-year-old fighter claims the man had his shorts down and was standing in front of her and her friend while pleasuring himself. Vieira then took matters into her own hands and punched the dude until he retreated.

She should be charged with assault. I am often doing photo shoots in remote places where it is just me and the photographer. I have seen plenty of skanks hiding in the bushes nearby and so forth rubbing one out while I do my thing. What would happen if I gave one of those filthy bags a knuckle sandwich? I think we all know the answer to that.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
The latest wank story about the gender wage gap. All Formula One teams paid their male staff more than women last year.

Could it possibly be that no female drivers are good enough for F1? And that only around 10% of F1 engineers are female. Which is representative of the numbers of female graduates in Britain that CHOOSE engineering and technology. But no let's introduce quotas to supposedly 'address this imbalance' but will actually discriminate against suitable qualified men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tistics-standings-uk-motorsport-a8882946.html

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The latest wank story about the gender wage gap. All Formula One teams paid their male staff more than women last year.

Could it possibly be that no female drivers are good enough for F1? And that only around 10% of F1 engineers are female. Which is representative of the numbers of female graduates in Britain that CHOOSE engineering and technology. But no let's introduce quotas to supposedly 'address this imbalance' but will actually discriminate against suitable qualified men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...tistics-standings-uk-motorsport-a8882946.html

Reflexes and triangulation capabilities would have a lot to do with it.

Damn biology strikes again.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
1556406235033.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just deport them to a country not run by white men and see how they fare :cool:

Deportation is controlled by government and the manipulation of the female vote is also controlled by government.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just ask them to travel to Saudi Arabia and protest real female oppression.

The purple haired egg (non) chucker would certainly pick up some social media followers.

#sobrave

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Under any circumstances? That's unfortunate; will work out as well as banning guns or drugs (not very)

Here. It's not banning abortion. They will still happen. It's criminalising those women who seek safe abortion, those those who provide them and those who support women who make this choice. Astonishingly, those who leave the state to get one, or support those materially who get one in another state can be prosecuted.

One of the blind sports in American conceptions of federalism is that state governments have often been the most oppressive. Devolving governing power away from the Federal govt to state govts has resulted in a very illiberal tradition of hick authoritarianism.

These states are banking on Roe being overturned, and they may get it.

"The bill is misleadingly termed a “heartbeat” bill, and it bans abortions at any stage of pregnancy after the detection of “embryonic or fetal cardiac activity”. But “heartbeat” is a bit is a bit of a misnomer, since the cardiac activity that is first detected in an embryo is not a heartbeat by any stretch of the imagination; what is first observed is the pulsing of cells that are specializing and will eventually become a heart. At this point in the pregnancy, the fetus has no brain and no face.

This cellular movement can first be detected at a phase of pregnancy referred to as six weeks of gestation. But this, too, is a misleading phrase. Gestational age is measured not from insemination, but from the beginning of the patient’s last menstrual period. So the bill bans all abortions at four weeks after conception, or roughly two weeks after the woman’s first missed period.

This stage of pregnancy is often past before the patient even knows that she is pregnant. This is the idea: to make the logistical, legal and monetary burdens to access an abortion so heavy that most women will not be able to get one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back