Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems likie all these femnists are out displaying their emotion on twitter regarding the verdict in the Doughty case. FFS Don't bother telling us that a 'racist white man' got away with murder if you cannot even establish it was murder in the beginning. Sick of these sexist women who abuse men and make extreme statements about them without cause or proof
majority of them are just fishing for likes

At the end of the day the people that making are making it about race are the racist ones.

Be interesting to have this case showed in a different country without any mention of those involved races and see what their verdict comes down to.

Seems likie all these femnists are out displaying their emotion on twitter regarding the verdict in the Doughty case. FFS Don't bother telling us that a 'racist white man' got away with murder if you cannot even establish it was murder in the beginning. Sick of these sexist women who abuse men and make extreme statements about them without cause or proof
What a pathetic little basement dwelling dweeb you are, you are so desperate to be offended, so very, very desperate that you have to find something that has nothing to do with feminism and bleat about feminists.

Get a life you little sook.

What a pathetic little basement dwelling dweeb you are, you are so desperate to be offended, so very, very desperate that you have to find something that has nothing to do with feminism and bleat about feminists.

Get a life you little sook.
Geez you got triggered easily. It has everything to do with feminism when these said people are self proclaimed feminists like Clementine Ford.

Geez you got triggered easily. It has everything to do with feminism when these said people are self proclaimed feminists like Clementine Ford.

I'll be sure to remember this, the next time someone foams at the mouth proclaiming feminists don't care about the opposite gender. I'm sure you'll support the claim, that indeed they do.

I'll be sure to remember this, the next time someone foams at the mouth proclaiming feminists don't care about the opposite gender. I'm sure you'll support the claim, that indeed they do.
Actually they only really care about him because he came from a minority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all probably irrelevant to this thread, but by complaining about the charge and sentence, people are showing a lack of understanding of the CJS and accusing the judge of being racist.

That's not how it works.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/709243/kyneton-death-driver-cleared/

That's case is very similar and he walked free. This happened in my local town, and while the mitigating circumstances vary, same charge.

Dont you just menulog ?
No I just stand in the middle of the lounge room and yell out "honey call me on the intercom when dinner is ready" and by some miracle it presents itself for my consumption 20 minutes later, piping hot and delicious.

I doubt Steve Jobs himself could have envisioned anything that compact and efficient. I don't even need to re-charge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back