Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Remove this Banner Ad

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Were you after actual answers to those questions?
You made a statement, you backed yourself and insisted you were serious about your statement.

Then I question you to support your statement.

NOOOWW... is when you ask me what I mean.

I understand how you view me, now.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes...

Do you consider exploratory questions, to be "gotcha's"???

Well I saw those questions as you trying to trap him into some sort of argument, not really related to what his point was. I thought of that as a "gotcha" question, I'm actually not sure of the definition I must admit.

You made a statement, you backed yourself and insisted you were serious about your statement.

Well I was trying to confirm what you meant by it, I guess generally I try to interpret things on face value. I just thought I'd check exactly what you meant by it. Though I'm still fairly convinced you were trying to stir the pot with those questions, maybe you weren't.

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well I saw those questions as you trying to trap him into some sort of argument, not really related to what his point was. I thought of that as a "gotcha" question, I'm actually not sure of the definition I must admit.

Well I was trying to confirm what you meant by it, I guess generally I try to interpret things on face value. I just thought I'd check exactly what you meant by it. Though I'm still fairly convinced you were trying to stir the pot with those questions, maybe you weren't.
Wishy washy bullshit. You confirmed you were serious, I asked you to support it, now you want to engage with good faith. Piss off.

Carringbush2010

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
It's related to the sudden care that usually 'right wing' posters who would hate to ever be considered a feminist... suddenly are fighting for women's rights (only against the trans community).
Are you suggesting that you have to be a feminist to fight for women's rights?

If so, that's some either either you got going there, which is certainly not the case.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Wishy washy bullshit. You confirmed you were serious, I asked you to support it, now you want to engage with good faith. Piss off.

Um ok, well there you have it. I hope you have a great evening.

jennifer-lawrence-eek.gif

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Tag alonng

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Um ok, well there you have it. I hope you have a great evening.
You're free to attempt to explain your position.
Just because I've called you out for bullshit, doesn't mean you can throw your hands in the air and say 'whelp, I've been vindicated'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evolved1

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
The lockdown state
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
Do you want to highlight an area? Or would you like me to address the posts that you've 'liked'?
I haven't liked any posts in the past 4 pages, and probably more. I haven't looked further than that.

You seem to be taking an aggressive stance for no good reason. Do you agree?

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I haven't liked any posts in the past 4 pages, and probably more. I haven't looked further than that.

You seem to be taking an aggressive stance for no good reason. Do you agree?
1655990644817.png

Post 661, on this page... I mean... Did you just forget???

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad