Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes...

Do you consider exploratory questions, to be "gotcha's"???

Well I saw those questions as you trying to trap him into some sort of argument, not really related to what his point was. I thought of that as a "gotcha" question, I'm actually not sure of the definition I must admit.

You made a statement, you backed yourself and insisted you were serious about your statement.

Then I question you to support your statement.

NOOOWW... is when you ask me what I mean.

I understand how you view me, now.

Well I was trying to confirm what you meant by it, I guess generally I try to interpret things on face value. I just thought I'd check exactly what you meant by it. Though I'm still fairly convinced you were trying to stir the pot with those questions, maybe you weren't.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well I saw those questions as you trying to trap him into some sort of argument, not really related to what his point was. I thought of that as a "gotcha" question, I'm actually not sure of the definition I must admit.

Well I was trying to confirm what you meant by it, I guess generally I try to interpret things on face value. I just thought I'd check exactly what you meant by it. Though I'm still fairly convinced you were trying to stir the pot with those questions, maybe you weren't.
Wishy washy bullshit. You confirmed you were serious, I asked you to support it, now you want to engage with good faith. Piss off.

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
It's related to the sudden care that usually 'right wing' posters who would hate to ever be considered a feminist... suddenly are fighting for women's rights (only against the trans community).
Are you suggesting that you have to be a feminist to fight for women's rights?

If so, that's some either either you got going there, which is certainly not the case.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Wishy washy bullshit. You confirmed you were serious, I asked you to support it, now you want to engage with good faith. Piss off.

Um ok, well there you have it. I hope you have a great evening.

jennifer-lawrence-eek.gif

Do you want to highlight an area? Or would you like me to address the posts that you've 'liked'?
Why would he need you to address posts that he's already liked? It'd make much more sense to address the ones he didn't like

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Do you want to highlight an area? Or would you like me to address the posts that you've 'liked'?
I haven't liked any posts in the past 4 pages, and probably more. I haven't looked further than that.

You seem to be taking an aggressive stance for no good reason. Do you agree?

Back