Society/Culture Feminism - Pt III

It's like me saying "I only went to the North Melbourne game last week, what happened last round?" and then you asking if I want you to recap the North Melbourne game. Of course I wouldn't

He's saying he didn't like any posts.

How many posts do we need to explain to him?
Then what the hell were you offering to explain to him? Now I'm confused

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's like me saying "I only went to the North Melbourne game last week, what happened last round?" and then you asking if I want you to recap the North Melbourne game. Of course I wouldn't
Then what the hell were you offering to explain to him? Now I'm confused
Exactly.

He's saying he went to the North's game, didn't understand it, supported the umpires, but wants it explained.

What would you respond with, other than insults?

Exactly.

He's saying he went to the North's game, didn't understand it, supported the umpires, but wants it explained.

No that's what I'm saying - why would he need you to explain posts that (you claim) he liked? He didn't ask you to, you offered to. But that wouldn't make any sense to do, you know what I mean?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
No that's what I'm saying - why would he need you to explain posts that (you claim) he liked? He didn't ask you to, you offered to. But that wouldn't make any sense to do, you know what I mean?
I know what you mean. He said he didn't understand the last multiple pages. Like saying he didn't understand the game.

While also supporting part of the pages. Like supporting part of the game.

How can you like part of the content you claim you can't follow, while liking part of it?

I know what you mean. He said he didn't understand the last multiple pages. Like saying he didn't understand the game.

While also supporting part of the pages. Like supporting part of the game.

How can you like part of the content you claim you can't follow, while liking part of it?

Easily - I would think. Like watching NFL highlights.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Oh yeah... My bad. :$

You clicked the like button, laughed in support of the post that you liked. But you didn't 'like' it.

Cherk merte!

Ok. Can you quote a post you don't understand then?
I didn't click on the like button. Rather, I hovered over it until other options came up. If I disliked the post would you accuse me of 'liking' it?

As I said earlier, I don't understand the back and forth over the past two pages. It could be three pages now.

Which is why I asked which parts need explaining...

Which is what you took issue with in the beginning.

But it wouldn't be the parts he understood that he would need explained, right?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I didn't click on the like button. Rather, I hovered over it until other options came up. If I disliked the post would you accuse me of 'liking' it?

As I said earlier, I don't understand the back and forth over the past two pages. It could be three pages now.
Engimal v3 you've brow beaten me into submission.
I can continue to post, and have posters call me out for wasting pages. Or I can give up and have posters call me out for running away.
Either way, the mods will ban me again. Well done!

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I can continue to post, and have posters call me out for wasting pages. Or I can give up and have posters call me out for running away.
Reported for failing to explain anything!

I don't think the mods should ban you, I just noticed what you said didn't make any sense because he wouldn't need posts explained to him that he's already liked

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
You're free to attempt to explain your position.
Just because I've called you out for bullshit, doesn't mean you can throw your hands in the air and say 'whelp, I've been vindicated'.

I think I already did, you called it wishy washy and then told me to piss off I believe.

Anyway I don’t think I said I was vindicated or anything, just seems like you’ve cracked the shits with everyone.

I hope you had a good nights sleep and wake up in a better frame of mind!

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think I already did, you called it wishy washy and then told me to piss off I believe.

Anyway I don’t think I said I was vindicated or anything, just seems like you’ve cracked the shits with everyone.

No, you keep having little digs, and calling me out. I let it go because I liked you.

I'm ok with people doing things at my expense, if I think they're honest and worthwhile. You've shown you're no longer one of those people.

I asked you to back up your statements, you couldn't. You then wanted more from me so I told you to piss off.

If you want to actually engage in good faith, let me know. If you want to keep doing what you're doing, you'll also let me know.
I'm upset, triggered, whatever. But I'm actually upset because I like you.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

Sorry for telling you to piss off. It was uncalled for. I was just upset.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Every bloke that I know whose missus has had a kid wants whatever makes her life easier, that's for sure. The ones who seem to push "breast is best" are the maternal health nurses, geez some of them can make a new mother feel like s**t.

Yerp.

They tell you everything not to do, make you think there's only one way to be a parent, and really aren't all that helpful if for whatever reason the mother doesn't adhere to those standards.

If someone wants to breastfeed or not breastfeed, that's between them, their breasts, and their baby. Why other people feel they should judge, or that it somehow makes some mothers more or less of a mum is beyond me, but plenty of people were absolute campaigners about it to a family member who breastfeeding wasn't working for. They were literally in tears before, during and after every feed for the first fortnight trying to force it before another family member said to scrap it and just use formula. Baby is fine. Mum isn't a basketcase.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I hate Doctors! They give me their learned advice, and I don't or can't follow it.

To me, it's worse than being raped in parliament house!

Maternal health nurses aren't doctors.

You'd be hard pressed to find a mother who hasn't had a negative experience with motherhood the moment they don't 'fit' the expected method of raising a child.

C-section? You didn't really give birth. Maybe next time.
Bottle feeding? You didn't really feed that child and experience that connection.

There's an enormous amount of pressure exerted on new mum's to breastfeed. It's horrendous for a mum who can't for whatever reason.

How your last sentence is relevant to breastfeeding and child birth, I have no idea.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
They're just women, mostly. What do they know! Do they even have degrees and experience?!??!?

They don't need to have experience as mothers. A nurse is by definition not a doctor. Not sure how gender is relevant to that title.

Either you're being deliberately obtuse, or you have no experience with someone close you to being a young mum who can't breastfeed for any reason.

Back