Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

New discussion thread 😳😳

TheCount must be getting on the goey tonight, full of energy. 👍
Haha, I meant to do it earlier today but didn't get the time. I thought after rolling together the last 3 rounds I was due, although I will likely just continue to update this thread for the next 4 rounds.

Bulldogs are like us in some ways. Red hot on ball division and an inefficient forward line with underperforming talls.

The amount of times they kicked to Josh Bruce and he did sweet * all was astonishing.

So the Dogs and now Essendon have also been embarrassed this round. You could throw Carlton into the mix given the 31-0 lead they gave up to lose the game.

Not a great round of footy so far. Also just some whack results. Hard to know which teams are actually any good - Brisbane are the only team I really 'trust'.

There certainly has been a lot of games this year where one side (and sometimes both sides) seemingly cannot score, and not just for a quarter but for 3-4 quarters, it's diabolical.
There's no stability in the league this year. Everyone has it different. MH of most players would be up and down I bet.

There's no stability in the league this year. Everyone has it different. MH of most players would be up and down I bet.

Yeh it is easy to forget sometimes that they are travelling around in those hubs for quite a long time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have the bottom 4 teams in their next 4 games surely won't drop any.gifted a pretty easy stretch in this compressed run. but could turn to s**t if they dont get over freo and drop another

Collingwood have the bottom 4 teams in their next 4 games surely won't drop any.gifted a pretty easy stretch in this compressed run. but could turn to sh*t if they dont get over freo and drop another

This comment didn't even last the 1st of them :p

Last week the Saints became the 1st team since 1900 (I think?) to win whilst kicking only 1 point during the game. Freo took a whole week to match that feat. Bizarre.

This comment didn't even last the 1st of them :p
yeah I reckon in a normal year you'd be going thank * got a pretty easy month coming up. but now how teams have been switched off any random game youd be dreading it hoping you dont drop 2 of them knowing its the 4 easiest teams. I know Sydney have been mud but surely they'd be pumping themselves up for this 1. pies would want to sort their s**t out before the mighty dees rolls them in a couple rounds😜

Buckley being allowed to coach yesterday makes it hard to argue that there aren't different rules for different clubs/individuals.

Bet Eddie really wishes he never opened his mouth about Ollie Wines at the start of all this. 😂😂😂

Been nothing but Collingwood since with Sidebottom and Buckley.

Bet Eddie really wishes he never opened his mouth about Ollie Wines at the start of all this. 😂😂😂

Been nothing but Collingwood since with Sidebottom and Buckley.
It's gotten to the point that whenever Eddie jumps up on his high horse and opens his mouth, all you have to do is sit there and wait for someone at his club to make him look stupid ... and it's genuinely entertaining.

Mitch Wallis trying to hide the blood on his head then throwing the footy in anger was genuinely great.
Then seeing Mitch Robertson ping his mouth guard at a player and tell them umpire to * off. Wouldn't be surprised if someone calls for them to be suspended for the look of the game

Last edited:
Mitch Wallis trying to hide the blood on his head then throwing the footy in anger was genuinely great.
Then seeing Mitch Robertson ping his mouth guard at a player and tell them umpire to fu** off. Wouldn't be surprised if someone calls for them to be suspended for the look of the game
That was hilarious with Wallis, it was such a bad attempt to cover it that he was exactly zero chance of getting away with that is made his reaction all the better. Poor bloke has had to hand over at least 2 shots at goal the last 2 game from that same cut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back