Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to derail the thread with actual footy talk ... But having a bit of a laugh at everyone getting stuck into Cal Ward about taking a dive and the free kick being wrong. No doubt he applied a generous amount of mayo to it ... but regardless, this is still pretty clear contact to his head ...
1596852416153.png

I enjoy liking posts from bombers fans saying they are s**t.

You still get the odd few with a superiority complex believing they still aren't despite nearly 20 years of ineptitude.

Blokes over the other side of the bay near Wonthaggi have always been ******* weird I've heard ;)
Can confirm, the closer you get to Melbourne, the weirder the stories. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be a perfect example of a "Nelly No mates" Zoomer that Topkent loves.
P. S. Wonthaggi is West Gippsland, even when the Alberton League had all those leagues it was West.

Sorry to derail the thread with actual footy talk ... But having a bit of a laugh at everyone getting stuck into Cal Ward about taking a dive and the free kick being wrong. No doubt he applied a generous amount of mayo to it ... but regardless, this is still pretty clear contact to his head ...
View attachment 930341
eh, Bombers bloke has a hand an inch from the ball, play on.

Can confirm, the closer you get to Melbourne, the weirder the stories. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be a perfect example of a "Nelly No mates" Zoomer that Topkent loves.
P. S. Wonthaggi is West Gippsland, even when the Alberton League had all those leagues it was West.
Well * aye, know more about me home town than I do. I'm more inverloch than wonny anyway. Played me favourite footy for Tarwin even tho I won 2 flags for wonnie

eh, Bombers bloke has a hand an inch from the ball, play on.
I'm pretty 50-50 on it tbh ... there was high contact, but it's more fun for the Bombers fans' melts if he milked it and it wasn't there.

In any case, there was a lot softer paid in our game on Wednesday night.

Well fu** aye, know more about me home town than I do. I'm more inverloch than wonny anyway. Played me favourite footy for Tarwin even tho I won 2 flags for wonnie
You probably know my cousin 🙈 Christ it’s a small world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already had a skin full aswell, enjoying me self matey

I bet you are. Thinking about all those naughty boys from years past touching your johnson. 😂

Could we get a poll mods?

would you rather
A) golden shower / drink ADP piss
B) TK utensil grab (at least twice)

* HANDSOLO is watching it all
I’d rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty spork

Remember when Trac and Brayshaw were giving each other little kisses in 2018? Seems the key to AFL success is a bit of ancient Grecian/ spartan style man love.

Saints are flying, Tigers are flying. Lets get out some MD and poppers and let the boys get to know each other a bit better.*

*With consent of course*

Could we get a poll mods?

would you rather
A) golden shower / drink ADP piss
B) TK utensil grab (at least twice)

* HANDSOLO is watching it all

How bout c) neither , you pervert.

these players are gonna be proper ****ed in the second 1/2. what a ******* pace they've gone at

Remove this Banner Ad

Back