Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Essendon were rubbish, they managed to string a few goals together and could have been right in the game and then decided to go slow eventually gifting saints two goals late in the 3rd.

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Always enjoyable to see Essendon lose just coz their fanbase has the most misplaced arrogance in the entire comp.

West Coast and Adelaide fans are the worst, but they are more just loud morons.. Essendon fans are generally pretty smart IRL, but their brain leaves their body when it comes to having an unbiased view on football. Biggest homers going round.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Enjoyable quarter from the regard of Richmond being largely dominant only for a late fluke of a goal to tie the scores ... long may it continue!

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Geez thats a great qrt from The Suns, like Richmond in the first, should have gotten a bit more reward on the scoreboard, but keeping Richmond to a single behind is no mean feat.

As the commentators said, seems likely the disparity in days break will be the decider unfortunately, with the current pressure level

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
why would they have GCS start the new round 4 days later? could have had us and bulldogs kick it off Friday night off a 6 and 5 day break considering dogs had an 8 day break the week before. crazy when week after GCS play the Sunday. could have switched the 2 games and worked out better for all involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
This might sound like a sh*t take after what he did to us, but Rankine is all icing and no cake in my view. Doesn't look like a team player at all. At a point where they're gassed, this champagne footy is laughable.

Lukosius, Anderson and Powell on the other hand - those guys are bloody everywhere.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
This might sound like a sh*t take after what he did to us, but Rankine is all icing and no cake in my view. Doesn't look like a team player at all. At a point where they're gassed, this champagne footy is laughable.

Lukosius, Anderson and Powell on the other hand - those guys are bloody everywhere.
1 step kicks 1 hand grabs only chasing when it suits. blokes got that many tickets on himself. he does my ******* head in

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

Yeah he is atm, trying to cut plenty of corners and it’s getting him nowhere. Got enough time talent for it to not be a habit tho.

You forgot Ballard btw, going to be a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom