Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Was actually really smart by Rankine Imo.

Probably could have kicked a bit sooner but he ensured they weren't going to lose.
Disagree, he could of hand balled it off for a score. I’d rather a player try to win the game rather than try not to lose it.

if they can’t defend for the last 30 seconds they deserve to lose.

Disagree, he could of hand balled it off for a score. I’d rather a player try to win the game rather than try not to lose it.

if they can’t defend for the last 30 seconds they deserve to lose.

Well I double disagree

Having a great season ... I still wouldn’t pay Pick 2 for him tho ...

It's a tough one that. In a vacuum I agree with you. But to us, he's exactly what we are missing. I'd probably pull the trigger.

A wingman with skills! I'm so envious.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
GWS have looked like trash so far in that 1/2. with WestCoast next game theyd wanna get a move along * me. no urgency what so ever

I had the company tickets to this game, and everybody else bailed given it's a bit on the cold side. Pretty happy now to be watching from the comfort of my lounge room, rather s**t game.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Geelong doing to port what port did to us a few weeks ago. Port just can't get their hands on it when they do it's a rushed kick because they're under pressure. Port badly need to fix this or could get ugly. On Geelong as much as I hate them have to admit they're playing good football. I don't think their list is particularly good but they play really well as a unit. Chris Scott is actually a pretty good tactical coach.

Another couple of names I forgot to add the other day that Stephen Wells has blessed Chris Scott with off moderate draft capital, Stewart and Atkins.

Love Atkins in particular, very underrated. Tough, smart, skillful.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Credit to Geelong being a very good team over a long period of time.

But Christ they are horribly boring to watch. Like, if you were sitting in surgery before going under the knife, just play a Geelong match- won't need any anaesthesia after 6 minutes of that.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
so Hogan was supposedly ******* trash playing down back today according to Brad Hardie on 6pr. first game down there but lol

Back